Picture of the woman who got clipped by Marshawn

RayFinkle

What's wrong with the world today?

You people have no class at all.

Listen, baby. Im chubby, you're chubby, it's all good. Sometime our rolls got gots ta roll wit it, ya know? Just think, one of those skinny Sarah jessica Parker lookin hos woulda broken 16 anorexic hollow bones, and that was just stepping off the curb. You got more cushion for the pushin, or hittin with Porches in this instance...

What I think happened is someone heard Marshawn say he like hittin' white women with big badunkadunks and someone got the wrong idea

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that none of these posters have the balls to post their own pic.......

I said I was chubby. I've got no problem admitting it. so since I've admitted it am I now allowed to point out that's she's got a bit of a weight problem and may have been unusually difficult to avoid with a motor vehicle not to mention unusually slow in her movements to avoid said vehicle?

Funny that none of these posters have the balls to post their own pic.......

check my profile, you'll see what i look like... Besides, everything said in this thread is all in jest. After all, its the offseason, and there aren't too many funny football related things that go on. You must really be new to the internets thing