Just Jack

Would you take part in....  

13 members have voted

1. 1. pick any/all

• Tent
    • Raffles
    • Auctions (live/silent)
    • Water/Gatorade

Hammer has several lots right? Which one do you guys meet up at? I'd love to meet some of the gang in person.

There is only one Hammers lot, it is across the street from the players entrance, First private lot see the map

JUST GOT MY TICKETS........................ AND MAN DO THEY SMELLL GGOOOOOOODDDDDD.....

GAVE THE FED-EXE GUY A BIG HUG & SAID THANKS FOR BRINGING ME MY OPENER TICKETS......

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol::P:w00t::w00t:

GGOOO BBIILLLLSS

SID

There is only one Hammers lot, it is across the street from the players entrance, First private lot see the map

Thanks - I guess I have parked there before. I thought the guy running the lot said he had one across the street too. Maybe it was Hammer and he meant his house...

Thanks - I guess I have parked there before. I thought the guy running the lot said he had one across the street too. Maybe it was Hammer and he meant his house...

There are two lots - Hammer's Lot and Hammer's house where he sometimes parks cars.

Add 4 more to the tailgate event. Me, Mrs. Lew, dau and new Son In law.

Tickets came in the mail yesterday < thanks Hammer >

It will be the SIL's FIRST NFL game so hopefully the Bills will

run all over the Seahawks..

Since we didn't get the big group purchase, that means that no Tailgate fee of $6/person was collected. Now if you are planning on coming to the Tailgate at Hammers Lot, opening weekend, are you willing to pony up money voluntarily for any/all of the above usual things we do with the Tailgate Fee?

I will be there....with cash!!!