Just Jack

Would you take part in....  

13 members have voted

1. 1. pick any/all

• Tent
    • Raffles
    • Auctions (live/silent)
    • Water/Gatorade

Since we didn't get the big group purchase, that means that no Tailgate fee of $6/person was collected. Now if you are planning on coming to the Tailgate at Hammers Lot, opening weekend, are you willing to pony up money voluntarily for any/all of the above usual things we do with the Tailgate Fee?

Since we didn't get the big group purchase, that means that no Tailgate fee of $6/person was collected. Now if you are planning on coming to the Tailgate at Hammers Lot, opening weekend, are you willing to pony up money voluntarily for any/all of the above usual things we do with the Tailgate Fee?

I'll send you a Paypal payment of $20 to cover Psycho Ward 86 and I.

Yep. I'm not poor anymore.

Hopefully it won't have the same end result, or the same heat, as the last time we saw a game together in San Antonio.

Though it would be nice if it was as fun, as Jay, aussie, Kenny, Scotty, Lori, Beerball, gggbills, or my boy Julio can attest to.

Hopefully it won't have the same end result, or the same heat, as the last time we saw a game together in San Antonio.

Though it would be nice if it was as fun, as Jay, aussie, Kenny, Scotty, Lori, Beerball, gggbills, or my boy Julio can attest to.

I went to San Antonio in April with the family, and it wasn't NEARLY as fun...

I'll send you a Paypal payment of $20 to cover Psycho Ward 86 and I.

Yes, I would.

Four of us are coming...have my tix...let me know where to send the $.

Was looking forward to snagging some t-shirts, too.

If you're planning on attending, no need to send money ahead of time, we'll have a collection bucket.

Guest Guest_GGGBILLS_*

Yes, it was a lot of fun, and I will be there this year as well!!

If you're planning on attending, no need to send money ahead of time, we'll have a collection bucket.

Are you making a bucket list? <sorry>

There will be at least seven in the Rockpile group.

By the way there are still lots of decent seats available on Stub Hub (just looked today) for $55 to $65, plus the shipping and %$#&^*&^&!! fees.

It would be nice if we could get a list (pinned) of how many and who will be attending this year.

Maybe we could get the tailgate "mood" kick started again. Things got awful quiet when the Bills pulled the rug on group sales. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yeah, I voted for the tent. That is great for rain AND sunny/95 degrees!

Does that include table and chairs?

The other stuff is OK, but... funding may be more limited this year! :thumbsup:

Just got tix from Stub hub for my group . I'm back in for the tailgate with 15 . I'll also bring a few items to donate for the raffles etc as usual.

Just got tix from Stub hub for my group . I'm back in for the tailgate with 15 . I'll also bring a few items to donate for the raffles etc as usual.

My Stub Hub tix arrived yesterday! We are up in section 315.