Buffalo Bills Video

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im working on another one now that I have had more experience with the program....but its not bad for my first try at it

Good Job. Here's my question. I've heard that MovieMaker is incompatible with SONY (my camera), and XP is incompatible with MovieMaker. I have been trying a workaround by using Media Converter (freeware) to convert my MPEG's to other file formats. Have you experienced any of these frustrations?

Astro

What amazes me is that no one from the Bills can ever come up with anything to play out people's emotions at the Ralph. I'm not even a Sabres fan, but this video also attempts to do what you did, and it's good......

Before a Sabres game video!

And yet, you get the drivel that we almost come NOT to expect from the dolts who work for the Bills isn't on display every week at the Ralph. The Bills in-game staff and ticket department sucks. I mean, really, how hard is it. Look around YouTube and fans put the Bills front office to shame in many aspects of all things video and emotional.

Oh well, nice job!!! I like it alot. The Bills promotions and gameday staff should take notes. This would be cool on the jumbotron before a game.

:wallbash:

yes...very true

Is there an old first done many in one of the early shots or is that just a random guy with a mullet?

I also think there needs to be more of me in it. Ideally sitting in the parking lot by myself with a 12 pack and a dozen krispy kremes...

What amazes me is that no one from the Bills can ever come up with anything to play out people's emotions at the Ralph. I'm not even a Sabres fan, but this video also attempts to do what you did, and it's good......

Before a Sabres game video!

And yet, you get the drivel that we almost come NOT to expect from the dolts who work for the Bills isn't on display every week at the Ralph. The Bills in-game staff and ticket department sucks. I mean, really, how hard is it. Look around YouTube and fans put the Bills front office to shame in many aspects of all things video and emotional.

Oh well, nice job!!! I like it alot. The Bills promotions and gameday staff should take notes. This would be cool on the jumbotron before a game.

:blink:

Thanks man!