Vote on Fred Smerlas

I used to like Smerlas when I was a lad... the whole "Bermuda Triangle" thing with Shane Nelson and Jim Haslett. Even had the poster over my bed. But lately the guy has shown his true colors, and revealed the "Mass-hole" that he really is.

F*&k Fred Smerlas, the Patriots, and the Red Sox.

Pretty funny that by linking to the poll, Willis990 the P*ts troll just sank Smerlas. Nice job, troll. I voted against him three times now.

That is the kind of commitment I like to see.

Pretty funny that by linking to the poll, Willis990 the P*ts troll just sank Smerlas. Nice job, troll. I voted against him three times now.

again, like the Mike Schoop thread, and the famous Howard Stern Private Parts lesson, it isnt about liking him or not. the fact that you voted 3 times is what the media company wants to see.

its not about if people vote for him or against him. its about the total number of people that show up and say they have an opinion of him.

doesnt matter if its 10,000 people saying he sucks. they see it as 10,000 people. the more hits he gets, the more youre helping him.

(not that this is being held by his media bosses. but if they see it, thats all theyll look at)

again, like the Mike Schoop thread, and the famous Howard Stern Private Parts lesson, it isnt about liking him or not. the fact that you voted 3 times is what the media company wants to see.

its not about if people vote for him or against him. its about the total number of people that show up and say they have an opinion of him.

doesnt matter if its 10,000 people saying he sucks. they see it as 10,000 people. the more hits he gets, the more youre helping him.

(not that this is being held by his media bosses. but if they see it, thats all theyll look at)

Like I give a crap. The joy I got out of being petty by voting against that pig Smerlas three times is worth 300 times more to me than my three "hits" is to them. Bam... I just did it again and I'm feeling awesome.

I used to like Smerlas when I was a lad... the whole "Bermuda Triangle" thing with Shane Nelson and Jim Haslett. Even had the poster over my bed. But lately the guy has shown his true colors, and revealed the "Mass-hole" that he really is.

F*&k Fred Smerlas, the Patriots, and the Red Sox.

AMEN! :D I agree with everything you said here! I didn't have the poster but know the one you are referring to. !@#$ the Pats, Fred, and the Red Sox!

Fat Freddy is an interesting guy. He's become a major Pets* apologist and seems to have a higher respect for them than his own team!! He only started one game for them! He should be true blue to the Bills but he's not. He's a traitor. I don't hate the guy but I don't respect him much.

Sorry, but though Fat Freddy was a helluva player while here, he is a turncoat and is now dead to me. :devil:

I remember him saying in an article in Shout! in the late 1990's that he was better than Ted Washington. What a bag of hot air