Somebody please explain

The one they released a couple of years ago tanked when compared to other comic book movies, so they decided to just sweep that one under the rug and re-do it with new writers/directors/producers. Kind of like the new Batman movies which aren't prequels/sequels, they are just new movies of Batman and Hulk

Movie makes more money than it cost to produce + lack of creativity = Lets make another

But in this case, they didn't make the new one because the old one did so well, otherwise this would be a sequel.

Its more like, other comic movies make huge profit, popular comic character didn't do well last time, lets tweak it with new writers/director/producer/cast, and try to turn a bigger profit

Is it just me, or is Hulk the most boring of the Marvel characters as a character. Ok, so he's really strong. Big deal. When I read comic books as a kid, I always thought Hulk was uninteresting. I have no interest in seeing this movie, just like the previous one.

Is it just me, or is Hulk the most boring of the Marvel characters as a character. Ok, so he's really strong. Big deal. When I read comic books as a kid, I always thought Hulk was uninteresting. I have no interest in seeing this movie, just like the previous one.

It's not easy, being green...or so I've heard. :D

Lol, you are not paying attenion. Read up on the plot/premise. It is not a sequal at all.

You're right...it's not a sequal, it's a sequel....there are some things they changed in this film's history that happened in Hulk, but there are also some things that put it in the same continuity as well...he was on the run at the end of the last movie...that's where he is at the start of this one...I'm sure there's more as well

If you think Hulk is boring, you're gonna hate Thor, when they make it. Couldn't agree more though.

I'm not sure what the problem is. The Incredible Hulk is the 2008 movie. The Hulk is the 2005 Ang Lee movie, The Incredible Hulk is the 1978 TV series, The Trial of the Incredible Hulk is the 1989 TV movie, The Death of the Incredible Hulk is the 1990 TV movie (aka "The Death of the Incredible Hulk: The Movie"), The Incredible Hulk Returns is the 1988 TV movie, The Incredible Hulk is the 1977 TV movie, The Incredible Hulk is the 1996 TV series, The Return of the Incredible Hulk is the 1977 TV movie, The Bride of the Incredible Hulk is the 1978 TV movie aka "The Incredible Hulk: Married", Hulk is the 1966 TV series aka "The Incredible Hulk", and The Incredible Hulk is the 1982 TV series aka "The All New Incredible Hulk".

I'm not sure what the problem is. The Incredible Hulk is the 2008 movie. The Hulk is the 2005 Ang Lee movie, The Incredible Hulk is the 1978 TV series, The Trial of the Incredible Hulk is the 1989 TV movie, The Death of the Incredible Hulk is the 1990 TV movie (aka "The Death of the Incredible Hulk: The Movie"), The Incredible Hulk Returns is the 1988 TV movie, The Incredible Hulk is the 1977 TV movie, The Incredible Hulk is the 1996 TV series, The Return of the Incredible Hulk is the 1977 TV movie, The Bride of the Incredible Hulk is the 1978 TV movie aka "The Incredible Hulk: Married", Hulk is the 1966 TV series aka "The Incredible Hulk", and The Incredible Hulk is the 1982 TV series aka "The All New Incredible Hulk".

Got it. I think. :D

BTW, I loved the old TV show with Bill Bixby. I refused to see the 2005 movie based on the reviews, plus I didn't want to ruin childhood memories, and I need to see reviews before I decide on the new one.

Marvel wants to make an Avengers movie. They're putting together a bunch of movies to lead up to that. Iron Man, Hulk, Thor... its all going to lead up to a Captain America movie and then an Avengers movie.