Mike DeGeorge

Anyone hear him on WGR today?

ahhh ummm ummm ahh hhhh hit ahhh uummmm ahhh run ahhh umm ummm police ahhh um

How in the world did this guy get a sports anchor job or a job as a spokesman for the police? The man might be the worst public speaker I have ever heard, he was painful to listen to.

He spoke at mine as well. I thought the whole time he was a little drunk.

Sounds like Ted Turner. He spoke at my brothers graduation and at the end of every sentence was "and ummm..."

How in the world did this guy get a sports anchor job or a job as a spokesman for the police? The man might be the worst public speaker I have ever heard, he was painful to listen to.

I do not listen to WGR - but, from your post, he sounds like Ted Kennedy...

Link

I remember that guy when I was in middle school.

Only in Buffalo can a no talent hack stick around in the media for so long and still have a job ... oh wait, I just described most of Buffalo's sports beat writers. Pathetic.

Jeez...that is brutal...

"As you can, umm, unerstand, umm, at, umm, this time, uhh...we, umm, can't uh, really, uh, emmm discuss the umm, shortage of uhhh, maps, that uh, the Iraq are un...ummm, experiencing at uhhh this, umm time...uhhh...emmm"

that was really hard to listen to...I kind of feel bad for the guy.

If he were a police officer who isn't educated in communicatios I would feel bad for the guy. The fact is, this guy is paid by the City of Buffalo to be interviewed and give verbal statements and is he god awful. Another big waste of tax payer money.

He was probably just nervous