Lynch/Moss

Guest dog14787
Dude I am taking the cops side, not criticizing them. Both Moss and Hardy should be in jail and maybe Lynch. The cops are run by politicians who don't let them do what needs to be done. The politicians want the teams to be safe due to tax revenue. So feel free to run over a cop on purpose or to allegedly try to kill your father but make sure you're on an NFL team before you do it.

It can go both ways though, I'm not sure playing for the Atlanta Falcons did Micheal Vick any good.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow he was a Vike and nothing happened to him. And the Pats thing is crazy.Next thing you know you will be blaming them for high gas prices.Get over it.Vick had some good lawyers too. He is going to spend half his time in a fed min security program for drug abusers. He smoked some pot and then went in and failed a drug test.I am sorry no one is that stupid not even Vick.

Don't you think part of the deal for him getting off was contingent on him becoming a Patriot?

Considering he spent 2 years with the Raiders before he went to the Pats* this is one of the most idiotic statements i have ever read.

Considering he spent 2 years with the Raiders before he went to the Pats* this is one of the most idiotic statements i have ever read.

Are you familiar with the word "facade" or perhaps "front" or maybe the term "money laundering"? Have you ever thought that he was sent through the Raiders as a diversion? The Raiders got a fourth round pick for him because it cost them nothing. Look at Moss' effort level in Oakland. He knew he was biding his time as part of the original deal.

You really should refrain from capatilizing the p in pats*.

Good point about the Raiders. They got fair market value in that trade.

Are you familiar with the word "facade" or perhaps "front" or maybe the term "money laundering"? Have you ever thought that he was sent through the Raiders as a diversion? The Raiders got a fourth round pick for him because it cost them nothing. Look at Moss' effort level in Oakland. He knew he was biding his time as part of the original deal.

Come on, are you kidding me? Let it go, it was going on 6 years ago moss decided to run down the meter maid, and yet you are trying to compare it to the Lynch incident.... LET IT GO--- they are separate situations, Moss was and is an @ssho!e and Lynch is nothing like that and there was no mass cover up and secret agreements for players that cover such a span of years

Come on, are you kidding me? Let it go, it was going on 6 years ago moss decided to run down the meter maid, and yet you are trying to compare it to the Lynch incident.... LET IT GO--- they are separate situations, Moss was and is an @ssho!e and Lynch is nothing like that and there was no mass cover up and secret agreements for players that cover such a span of years

You're preaching to the choir AF43.

I thought a lot of the free agent moves in the NFL during that time were suspicious. Now I get it....they were moving guys from team to team to eventually make room for moss in pats* land. In fact I would bet money on it that free agency was created just to pull off this conspiracy. It all makes cent$ now.

GO BILLS!

I thought a lot of the free agent moves in the NFL during that time were suspicious. Now I get it....they were moving guys from team to team to eventually make room for moss in pats* land. In fact I would bet money on it that free agency was created just to pull off this conspiracy. It all makes cent$ now.

GO BILLS!

There's no grassy gnome here, move along.

Amen. There is nothing more enjoyable than reading someone new coming in and trying to debate Crayonz

well i'm not totally new, before the board crash i was closing in on 1,000, this post just seemed too ridiculous to ignore

I'm kidding you? So what I'm supposed to believe is:

Moss is a great receiver as a Viking, on his way to being one of the all time best.

Moss runs over a COP.....ON PURPOSE

There is a whole bunch of news about it which suddenly dies down.

Moss goes to the Raiders and is so bad that they want to trade him and will take anything to get rid of him.

Every team in the league sees him as not even being worth a third round pick because he has gotten so bad.

Every team in the league except the Patriots see him as not worth a 4th round pick because he has gotten so bad.

The Patriots finally give in and give up a 4th begrudgingly.

All of a sudden Moss goes from being horrible right back to being among the best of all time again.

Kraft, who is known to cheat and rig things in his favor just lucked out and had nothing to do with any of this.

Well dude, you go on believing that if you must. If I ever have a bridge to sell, I will know where to go.

Moss is a great receiver as a Viking, on his way to being one of the all time best.

Moss goes to the Raiders and is so bad that they want to trade him and will take anything to get rid of him.

Every team in the league sees him as not even being worth a third round pick because he has gotten so bad.

Every team in the league except the Patriots see him as not worth a 4th round pick because he has gotten so bad.

All of a sudden Moss goes from being horrible right back to being among the best of all time again.

Kraft, who is known to cheat and rig things in his favor just lucked out and had nothing to do with any of this.

Well dude, you go on believing that if you must. If I ever have a bridge to sell, I will know where to go.

I just hope we host Arizona this season......

Yes because the biggest hole in your theory is the fact that no one could predict with any degree of certainty that moss would have ended up with the pats*.... so what evidence do you have that says the pats* begrudgingly gave up the pick? i don't recall that being the news so unless you have a link or some evidence that says they initially didn't want to give up a fourth for moss it's all speculation. And also from what you are saying then, the Raiders are guilty of being a part of this big conspiracy you are speaking of.

And Moss was never questioned from a talent standpoint. His issue was he was putting in no effort and he never really had a good QB in Oakland. And then once he does get traded to the pats* he likes the team, etc, has a future HOF qb throwing him the ball, and he decided to put forth the effort he did while he was in MIN. The problem with your theory is it is nothing but speculation and unless you can provide links it is even more ridiculous to believe any of it.

Yes because the biggest hole in your theory is the fact that no one could predict with any degree of certainty that moss would have ended up with the pats*.... so what evidence do you have that says the pats* begrudgingly gave up the pick? i don't recall that being the news so unless you have a link or some evidence that says they initially didn't want to give up a fourth for moss it's all speculation. And also from what you are saying then, the Raiders are guilty of being a part of this big conspiracy you are speaking of.

And Moss was never questioned from a talent standpoint. His issue was he was putting in no effort and he never really had a good QB in Oakland. And then once he does get traded to the pats* he likes the team, etc, has a future HOF qb throwing him the ball, and he decided to put forth the effort he did while he was in MIN. The problem with your theory is it is nothing but speculation and unless you can provide links it is even more ridiculous to believe any of it.

Save your keyboard, he's fishing.

GO BILLS!