Lynch/Moss

Yes because the biggest hole in your theory is the fact that no one could predict with any degree of certainty that moss would have ended up with the pats*.... so what evidence do you have that says the pats* begrudgingly gave up the pick? i don't recall that being the news so unless you have a link or some evidence that says they initially didn't want to give up a fourth for moss it's all speculation. And also from what you are saying then, the Raiders are guilty of being a part of this big conspiracy you are speaking of.

And Moss was never questioned from a talent standpoint. His issue was he was putting in no effort and he never really had a good QB in Oakland. And then once he does get traded to the pats* he likes the team, etc, has a future HOF qb throwing him the ball, and he decided to put forth the effort he did while he was in MIN. The problem with your theory is it is nothing but speculation and unless you can provide links it is even more ridiculous to believe any of it.

Dude I should have put begrudgingly in quotes "" because it was all an act.

The Raiders got a free 4th round pick out of the deal and basically had to be a clearinghouse for Moss so the move wouldn't look suspicious like it would have if he went straight to the Pats. The Vikings, another small market team, are the ones that got screwed.

All of a sudden he is on the Pats and he is his old self again? You know why? Because that was the plan all along. You watch. Lynch will end up with the Patriots, Cowboys, Redskins or Giants unless the Bills move to Toronto or LA.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
well i'm not totally new, before the board crash i was closing in on 1,000, this post just seemed too ridiculous to ignore

I know what you mean, I have a couple thousand posts and a few topics here and there but I'm still a newbie, seems like Hall of famers could at least get there status back somehow, why not give known hall of Famers 1000 posts back? :lol:

It kinda bugs me that new posters are treating me like I'm newer than they are, I'm not a doggon Rookie!!!! :P

I've been bugging people for awhile now :wallbash:

I know what you mean, I have a couple thousand posts and a few topics here and there but I'm still a newbie, seems like Hall of famers could at least get there status back somehow, why not give known hall of Famers 1000 posts back? :lol:

It kinda bugs me that new posters are treating me like I'm newer than they are, I'm not a doggon Rookie!!!! :P

I've been bugging people for awhile now :wallbash:

I was upset, i wasted the majority of my first 954 posts arguing with the likes of buffalo billdo and big green weenie

I was upset, i wasted the majority of my first 954 posts arguing with the likes of buffalo billdo and big green weenie

At least you've made progress. You've moved from the big green bildo to crayonz. Next could be Steely Dan if he ever makes an appearance.