a ? about McKelvin

How come we havent heard his name much about pass breakups or int's.......do you think he is doing bad or just is playing solid and not making spectacular plays? any responses will be great thanks!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. Here is a response. It is May, they are just doing voluntary off season work outs. They are introducing the offense and the defense to all the new players. They are not wearing pads. Whatever he may be doing at this point is pretty much meaningless. I know it is off season and I know we are all bored, but please, oh please, oh please do not suggest we need to be worried because we have not heard his name in summaries of meaningless workouts.

OK. Here is a response. It is May, they are just doing voluntary off season work outs. They are introducing the offense and the defense to all the new players. They are not wearing pads. Whatever he may be doing at this point is pretty much meaningless. I know it is off season and I know we are all bored, but please, oh please, oh please do not suggest we need to be worried because we have not heard his name in summaries of meaningless workouts.

Yea

Some guys that were drafted are also still finishing up the school year. He could be one of those guys. Don't know really because I don't follow what happens in these off- season workouts.

[applause]

You obviously have been missing things. His name has been mentioned several times. He is doing coverage well, getting pass breakups and he had a INT or 2. It doesn't matter tho like the guy said above.

How come we havent heard his name much about pass breakups or int's.......do you think he is doing bad or just is playing solid and not making spectacular plays? any responses will be great thanks!

He's so good the Qb's won't even throw in his direction. How is he supposed to get a pick or pass d when they throw to the other side of the field?

The workouts are only meaningless as long as the player is in attendance because it seems if a guy skips a few of these that the world is coming to an end.

Another stellar thread, big D.

You know what bothers me? Kennard Cox. All I've heard about him during OTAs is that he can sit at a table and sign papers. Did we really use a seventh-round pick on a paper-signer?

Plus, he has dreadlocks like Ricky Williams used to have. I bet his smokes the wacky tobaccky.

Im very concerned are you concerend,too...cuz if your concerned and i'm concerned then shouldnt the team b concerendd, or maybenot, i don't know o was just asking, jeez.

BillsD: May I ask how old you are?

You guys are merciless......he was just asking a question, not making a statement. OK so he missed some of the blurbs about McKelvin breaking up some passes - crucify him!!

that's not the point. the point is, training camp hasn't even started, the guys aren't in pads yet, and he's concerned about a lack of INTs? If you don't see any humor or absurdity in that, then...then...then that's humorous and absurd. :unsure:

that's not the point. the point is, training camp hasn't even started, the guys aren't in pads yet, and he's concerned about a lack of INTs? If you don't see any humor or absurdity in that, then...then...then that's humorous and absurd. :unsure:

No.

The point is that when someone posts something like this, and the chorus ramps up with the insults and emoticons, one of two things happen. You feed a troll or you insult a n00b fan, who maybe doesn't understand why many of us would perceive that as a rookie question.

No.

The point is that when someone posts something like this, and the chorus ramps up with the insults and emoticons, one of two things happen. You feed a troll or you insult a n00b fan, who maybe doesn't understand why many of us would perceive that as a rookie question.

so how would a "n00b fan" learn in your world?

in this world, absurd questions/concerns are almost always met with sarcasm and chuckling.

Not a big deal, yall.