E moulds' house on the market

JK11

Any takers?? As far as I know he still owns it. This is the first time it's been for sale since he left Buffalo. Gotta love those wny property taxes! I was in this place back when it was a model....very impressive. One of the pics shows his basketball court in the backyard. Remember his old NBA dreams? haha

http://property.buffaloniagarahomes.com/pr...roperty_type=1#

Any takers?? As far as I know he still owns it. This is the first time it's been for sale since he left Buffalo. Gotta love those wny property taxes! I was in this place back when it was a model....very impressive. One of the pics shows his basketball court in the backyard. Remember his old NBA dreams? haha

Nice place but damn...Does NYS get their money?....8% sales tax, 6.85 % income tax and 2.35% property tax. That's 17+% of your paycheck...add another 22.5% for federal taxes and that's damn near 40% tax rate. F NYS :unsure:

Nice place but damn...Does NYS get their money?....8% sales tax, 6.85 % income tax and 2.35% property tax. That's 17+% of your paycheck...add another 22.5% for federal taxes and that's damn near 40% tax rate. F NYS :unsure:

On top of that don't forget high state taxes on a whole slew of other things, such as gasoline, alcohol, tobacco, and God knows what else. Also, increasingly higher amounts charged as "fees" for a whole variety of things, such as entry fees for state parks, vehicle licensing and registration, road and bridge tolls, etc.

Well, at least we can rest easy, certain that all that tax money is being wisely and efficiently spent, with politics never entering into the equaion. ;)

Well, at least we can rest easy, certain that all that tax money is being wisely and efficiently spent, with politics never entering into the equation.
That's the sad fact isn't it...The real question is how do we reverse it? I loved growing up in the Buffalo area....Still love visiting it...but man...as much as I want to...I can't see moving back because of taxes. :unsure:

yeah the taxes are high, but your buying a mansion for 500k. Around here (DC) that gets you a tiny 2 bedroom condo in a high rise, or a small rowhouse in a questionable neighborhood - that house would be several million around here.

yeah the taxes are high, but your buying a mansion for 500k. Around here (DC) that gets you a tiny 2 bedroom condo in a high rise, or a small rowhouse in a questionable neighborhood - that house would be several million around here.

And that's if your lucky. Have you seen the new condo buildings on 270? I think that they are starting now around $750,000. They were up around $1 million - damn that economy. :rolleyes:

Jesus $519,000 - THAT'S IT!!! Almost makes me want to move back.

For that much in my part of Florida all that seems to get you is a 2 or 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath at the most, a garage if you're lucky, no pool, no fence, on a quarter of an acre.

And I keep hearing its a buyers market :rolleyes:

And that's if your lucky. Have you seen the new condo buildings on 270? I think that they are starting now around $750,000. They were up around $1 million - damn that economy. :rolleyes:

haven't seen them - are those the ones that are like the fake rowhouse things? I've seen them being built along the thruways. No price is shocking to me anymore. The market is totally crazy. No way I'd spend significant dough on a place where you don't even get any land.

I'm pretty sure Eric sold this house when he left the Bills - I know it was on the market back then.

I'm pretty sure Eric sold this house when he left the Bills - I know it was on the market back then.

i live in albany now, but my brother lives in the neighborhood not to far from the house. every time we go up, my 13 year old wants to wing by E. Mould's house. Last I talked with my brother about it (last fall) he said he heard EM was holding on to it. Obviously, something changed.

i'm thinking of offering $25,999 cash to take it off his hands...

You think that's bad, look at the new ones in Bethesda, advertising as starting in the low millions

You think that's bad, look at the new ones in Bethesda, advertising as starting in the low millions

I work in Bethesda and drive buy those places every day. I just don't get it. Bethesda is nice but not that nice.

i live in albany now, but my brother lives in the neighborhood not to far from the house. every time we go up, my 13 year old wants to wing by E. Mould's house. Last I talked with my brother about it (last fall) he said he heard EM was holding on to it. Obviously, something changed.

I remember there being a 'For Sale' sign for a while - then it was gone, so I thought he sold the place.

Maybe he hung on to it 'cause he needed the extra space for his 5 kids and their 4 mothers?

(Either that, or he saw Jodi move in across the street. :rolleyes: )

For that much in my part of Florida all that seems to get you is a 2 or 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath at the most, a garage if you're lucky, no pool, no fence, on a quarter of an acre.

And I keep hearing its a buyers market :rolleyes:

You must live in a nice part of FL..because alot of FL is way down