Might Get Season Tickets

I want to have tickets going forward, but can't go to most games this year so I'll end up selling most of them.

I'm not looking to make money, but just don't want to lose money. Is this likely?

I'm guessing the preseason game will be a total loss financially, but other than that I'm hoping to be able to sell most games at face or above depending on opponent. San Fran might be tough if we suck.

Any thoughts from experience?

The Bills let you sell your tickets on ticket exchange. You can usually get above face value. Petrino sold most of his tickets last year & ended up paying very little for the games he went to as a result of his profits from the games he sold. You can look at what others in your area of the stadium are pricing them & decide where to go from there. Pre-seasons are worthless since, I believe, you can't price the tickets less than face. The good news is that this season there is only 1 pre season game to dump. It's too early right now for ticket exchange.

The Bills let you sell your tickets on ticket exchange. You can usually get above face value. Petrino sold most of his tickets last year & ended up paying very little for the games he went to as a result of his profits from the games he sold. You can look at what others in your area of the stadium are pricing them & decide where to go from there. Pre-seasons are worthless since, I believe, you can't price the tickets less than face. The good news is that this season there is only 1 pre season game to dump. It's too early right now for ticket exchange.

Ditto. With ticket exchange you almost can't lose. I only get to half the games, but from what I get for my unused seats I almost pay for next years seats.

PTR

good to know.

Now I need to decide if i want side endzone row 34, or upper deck 40 yd line row 20...(i'm thinking upper deck)

Back in the day (1979-1988) I had season tickets right around that area...I thought they were awesome! If I can't sit about 20 rows up from the field, on the 50, these are about as good as it gets. If you are too close, you can see certain parts of the game great, but not others. Upper deck gives you a good solid view of everything.

just did it. $720 for 2 season tickets has got to be the deal of the century. Almost paid $960 but realized I could have the same exact seat 5 rows back for $15 less per game.

hopefully all of the demand for seasons didn't come from cleveland / toronto people who will be dumping all their tix as well.

thanks for the help folks.

just did it. $720 for 2 season tickets has got to be the deal of the century. Almost paid $960 but realized I could have the same exact seat 5 rows back for $15 less per game.

hopefully all of the demand for seasons didn't come from cleveland / toronto people who will be dumping all their tix as well.

Good for you.

This is my fifth year as a season ticket holder. Since I've been coming to Bills games since 1981, I wonder what took me so long. They're affordable and you get a pretty decent seat for every game.

Good deal. When I had mine my choice was top row low corner or first row 200 level corner. Save like $250 taking the 200's and never had to worry about any one standing in front of me.

Wait until you try to sell a preseason on like EBAY. Can't even get $5

Good for you.

This is my fifth year as a season ticket holder. Since I've been coming to Bills games since 1981, I wonder what took me so long. They're affordable and you get a pretty decent seat for every game.

I had mine for 5 years and dumped them 2 years ago. Thinking about getting back in though. Cause I just feel like if you want to see Bills football again the closing window is maybe 5 years or so, then they move and the opportunity is over