Update requested since I was on vacation

what did the guy say to get banned?

The last time I saw him online, he was running TSW Draft - singlehandedly.

He was sooooooo good at it, he beat SDS six or seven times to the podium with The Bills pick.

I don't think he ever got out of him underwear that entire weekend.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is !@#$ing hysterical :lol::D

I wasn't around that weekend, thank god. I did see the damage he wrought though. He had some kind of ridiculous single-day and weekend post count. Basically blocked up the site with his :D and :D and senseless drivel. I imagine "he's all but given up on TBD now" kinda like the Red Sox last year.

Sense he's not here to unite the masses against one poster, there's been a lot of infighting. I say they bring him to bring balance back to the board! :P (heck beerball and I are barely even speaking to eachother anymore since we don't have LSI to pile on.)

I wasn't around that weekend, thank god. I did see the damage he wrought though. He had some kind of ridiculous single-day and weekend post count. Basically blocked up the site with his :D and :D and senseless drivel. I imagine "he's all but given up on TBD now" kinda like the Red Sox last year.

Sense he's not here to unite the masses against one poster, there's been a lot of infighting. I say they bring him to bring balance back to the board! :lol: (heck beerball and I are barely even speaking to eachother anymore since we don't have LSI to pile on.)

If somebody can find some of his posts and link them it might explain things better. :P

If somebody can find some of his posts and link them it might explain things better. :D

"I was not an F today. We got a lot of depth now and we basically rebuilt our special teams which some of you see to forget is one of our units. C at worst. I'd say solid B."

"More depth AND can be used for ST. We needed to rebuild our ST after all the players we lost from that unit (Ex. Aiken, Wire....)."

"A. This was a great draft. I know some of you were critical of our second day but we got some serious depth now AND we basically rebuilt our special teams. Not only that we addressed our key issues and we have some seriously talented players now. I can care less if ESPN (not including Chris Berman) give us a low grade, this was a great draft and I can't wait for the season!"

"Again, nice depth pick and ST."

"Actually there was......on ST."

"Which I could see him beating out and if not we can use him on ST. Overall nice late round steal."

"He's going to be GREAT on ST."

"Not bad for some more WR depth but he'll be the new Sam Aiken on ST. Nice pick."

"Final round! 3 picks....we can get nice back up and ST players here."

"We needed to have depth at ST and depth at LB. This was a much better pick than Te because there were several quality TE still on the board."

"You do realize that ST is part of thi team and that we lost quite a few guys on ST. Why not the probably the best unit on the team for the past 2 years."

"Oh come on. We are having a great draft. We just got our possible FB and a great ST player. This is not that bad of a pick."

That's a sample of what the entire draft weekend was like. You can look through them yourself.

Sounds like a recipe for retadda that went bad. Yes, I know that sounds redundant.

The sad part is, I'm not kidding. I really don't know who people are talking about. Then again, I've started only reading/posting in threads I have some sort of interest in.

I never quite figured it out Steve... When exactly did you transform yourself and turn it all around? I remember at the start you were on a roll and quickly heading down what was later to be called the LSI syndrome... I am amazed that you managed to put it all together!

:D

I never quite figured it out Steve... When exactly did you transform yourself and turn it all around? I remember at the start you were on a roll and quickly heading down what was later to be called the LSI syndrome... I am amazed that you managed to put it all together!

:wallbash:

probably around the time he met zevo. And now the 2 of them are getting married this summer. :D