McKelvin in NFL hasnt sunk in to him yet

In two interviews, the 1 on 1 and the confindent corner on bb.com he says we did that in "high school i mean in college", i just dont think it has sunk in that he is in the National Football League yet i really dont and i hope that he knows his play is going to have to step it up and be that much better but i believe he will, but it looks like he is having fun and i believe he will be very good for us this year and hopefully many years to come...GO Leodis McKelvin!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In two interviews, the 1 on 1 and the confindent corner on bb.com he says we did that in "high school i mean in college", i just dont think it has sunk in that he is in the National Football League yet i really dont and i hope that he knows his play is going to have to step it up and be that much better but i believe he will, but it looks like he is having fun and i believe he will be very good for us this year and hopefully many years to come...GO Leodis McKelvin!

I think that's cool. His mind isn't on his coming wealth but on other things. It looks like money is not his driving force.

holy run on sentence :ph34r:

no im just saying kind of what Steely Dan said...McKelvin is definitely all about football and playing the game he loves and not caught up on all the money and business of the NFL

I think you and McKelvin must be related. Because I can't understand either of you.

no im just saying kind of what Steely Dan said...McKelvin is definitely all about football and playing the game he loves and not caught up on all the money and business of the NFL

you didnt come close to saying any of that in your original post which had absolutely no point at all

Then why didn't you just say that?

And remember, we won't kill you for using a period and starting a new sentence every once in a while.

Holy molly, Steely's gonna keel you now.