What's Your Favorite?

WWVaBeach

Just go to a frat party, you'll see that the beer of choice is usually busch light. I'll take an "economy beer" right there with you.

Now that I think about it, I believe someone of TBD said something about going to the bar, having 2 or 3 of the beers of choice, the drinking what is now known as an "economy beer."

:devil:

lol, Miller claiming they have "premium" beers. Unlike what the article says, the Craft Brewing industry has actually been pretty resilient, and has experienced larger growth than the rest of the industry.

Does Yuengling count as an economy beer? That's usually what I have on tap at home.

Same here. Yuengling (Lager and Black and Tan), Killian's, and a few of the microbrews (love the Victory label).

Then again, the microbrews hardly count as "economy beer".

Same here. Yuengling (Lager and Black and Tan), Killian's, and a few of the microbrews (love the Victory label).

Then again, the microbrews hardly count as "economy beer".

I wish they would ship Hop Devil to Texas more. Its hard to find.

Does Yuengling count as an economy beer? That's usually what I have on tap at home.

I think it costs about the same as any of the mass produced brews. I have taken a liking to Yuengling and it's what I now keep in the fridge. :devil:

I wish they would ship Hop Devil to Texas more. Its hard to find.

Blue, being in TX, you ever go for Shiner Bock or Blonde? My boy is from Victoria and he used to bring that sht up to school all the time. Kind of tricky (but not impossible) to find around me. The Bock was pretty serious...like eating a loaf of bread. But those Blondes are smooth as fck.

Blue, being in TX, you ever go for Shiner Bock or Blonde? My boy is from Victoria and he used to bring that sht up to school all the time. Kind of tricky (but not impossible) to find around me. The Bock was pretty serious...like eating a loaf of bread. But those Blondes are smooth as fck.

Shiner, Texas actually isn't that far from me (like 45 mins). I almost got to go tour the brewery a couple weeks ago, but it was closed on the one day we had available to go.

I don't really like or dislike Shiner. Shiner is pretty much everywhere around here, any place you go to will have it on tap. I much prefer it over something by A-B, Miller, etc., but I'd rather get something from like a St. Arnolds or Real Ale (both Texas microbrews).

Really, I can't take Shiner that seriously anymore after Spoetzl put out Shiner Leicht, a beer meant to compete with Michelob Ultra.

Shiner, Texas actually isn't that far from me (like 45 mins). I almost got to go tour the brewery a couple weeks ago, but it was closed on the one day we had available to go.

I don't really like or dislike Shiner. Shiner is pretty much everywhere around here, any place you go to will have it on tap. I much prefer it over something by A-B, Miller, etc., but I'd rather get something from like a St. Arnolds or Real Ale (both Texas microbrews).

Really, I can't take Shiner that seriously anymore after Spoetzl put out Shiner Leicht, a beer meant to compete with Michelob Ultra.

Funny you guys mentioned that, I just bought a 12er of Shiner Bock last night. Slow cooking pork ribs on the smoker grill tonight... perfect beer for bbq. :thumbsup:

Shiner Bock . . . :thumbsup: