[closed]James Hardy should be suspended by the NFL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are giving away your age. :doh:

Hey man, how freaking hot was Liz Montgomery in that show? :flirt: Even as a little kid I thought she was smokin'!!!

VERY Hot!! What the hell did she see in Derwood??

His Dad says he didnt do anything. Twice.

When officers spoke to the elder Hardy, he acknowledged that he and his son were in an argument, but said his son did not do anything. The father said the younger Hardy was always angry with him because he was in prison while his son was a boy, the report said.

Monday night, the elder Hardy made a similar comment when reached by phone.

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dl...PORTS/805130306

I think we should wait to see if anything more then a news article comes from this before the NFL suspends him for something the police haven't charged him with.

But to the others, who cares how much of a piece of crap his father is/was. It is now excusable to pull a gun on someone just because they weren't a good parent? Unless his father pulled out a gun too, or had another weapon, which according to the report that came out, he didn't, there is absolutly no reason to pull a gun out.

And I would think that you would hear in the story that the father was taken away by the police if a guy with a 9 year stint in prison had a weapon and threatened to use it.

This all sounds like a heated arguement between him and his father/family, and he made a bad judgement to pull a weapon out during it. This doesn't warrant a suspension, but it could warrant some Anger management/counsiling, and the league keeping an eye out on him right now

I think we should wait to see if anything more then a news article comes from this before the NFL suspends him for something the police haven't charged him with.

But to the others, who cares how much of a piece of crap his father is/was. It is now excusable to pull a gun on someone just because they weren't a good parent?

Is there a single post in this thread that actually states or infers this? Gee, with conclusions like this, I wonder why the media reports things the way they do?

Unless his father pulled out a gun too, or had another weapon, which according to the report that came out, he didn't, there is absolutly no reason to pull a gun out.

So much for waiting for the facts...

And I would think that you would hear in the story that the father was taken away by the police if a guy with a 9 year stint in prison had a weapon and threatened to use it.

You mean because the media holds themselves to such high standards, right?

This all sounds like a heated arguement between him and his father/family, and he made a bad judgement to pull a weapon out during it. This doesn't warrant a suspension, but it could warrant some Anger management/counsiling, and the league keeping an eye out on him right now

So despite not having facts, from what it sounds like you're ready to impose some counciling? Genius.

James Hardy should be suspended by the NFL. Pulling a weapon on your father is inexcusable.

Shows poor judgement. The kid had a bad reputation and now the true Hardy is beginning to show. No character. The Bills are hypocrites if they are willing to overlook these poor qualities. We dont want thugs on our team.

As an officer of the law and a 2nd amendment advocate I see it much differently.

1. The gun was legally owned and possessed and was not discharged.

2. If James Hardy felt that at any time his father was acting in a manner that was likely to be injurios to his well being or any others around him he has a right to defend himself and his family.

3. It occurred on private property.

On a side note before the draft I recall reading an article in which it seemed that Hardy's father was not part of the picture. I wonder if his re-appearance is oddly convenient now that his son is going to become a well paid individual.

Either way, there are not many details available at this time.

If Hardy is such a horrible individual I highly doubt that he would have been granted the right to possess a handgun.

You guys are ridiculous, suspended by the NFL? He did nothing wrong lol.

I heard Derrick Dockery didn't eat his Wheaties this morning, and Schobel didn't send his mom a Mother's Day card. Get them off the team.

Is there a single post in this thread that actually states or infers this? Gee, with conclusions like this, I wonder why the media reports things the way they do?

Go up a couple posts

NDirish1978 - "Deadbeat Dad, screw him"

and there have been others who seem to think its ok that he may have pointed a gun at his father because he wasn't father of the year.

So much for waiting for the facts...

You mean because the media holds themselves to such high standards, right?

So despite not having facts, from what it sounds like you're ready to impose some counciling? Genius.

Saying that he probably should be seeking counsiling or anger management for pulling out a gun during an arguement where, according to the report he pulled out a gun during a heated arguement, and having a prior incident of a domestic dispute with a girlfriend and child now is wrong?

James Hardy should be suspended by the NFL. Pulling a weapon on your father is inexcusable.

Shows poor judgement. The kid had a bad reputation and now the true Hardy is beginning to show. No character. The Bills are hypocrites if they are willing to overlook these poor qualities. We dont want thugs on our team.

got it. so in the future, if you screw up and the cops are called, even if nothing comes form the incident, you are now on record as being perfectly ok if your work decides to send you home for a few weeks.

Go up a couple posts

NDirish1978 - "Deadbeat Dad, screw him"

So that's exactly the same as what you're inferring?

and there have been others who seem to think its ok that he may have pointed a gun at his father because he wasn't father of the year.

Cite ONE specific example that contains anything resembling what you inferred.

Saying that he probably should be seeking counsiling or anger management for pulling out a gun during an arguement where, according to the report he pulled out a gun during a heated arguement, and having a prior incident of a domestic dispute with a girlfriend and child now is wrong?

When else would you pull out a gun? During a game of cards? Newsflash, dumbass: It is ILLEGAL to even SHOW you are carrying a firearm if you're not in imminent danger, yet Hardy is not being charged with anything and the police are no longer investigating. Care to make an inference as to what these 3 little facts added together mean?

That's pretty gross Sketch. But anyways I would get the young man some counselling to deal with his father issues better.

That based on your intimate knowledge of what transpired? I had no idea how many really informed, bench qualified judges we had here at TBD. This place is loaded!