USA TODAY power rankings out....

USA Today has the mighty Bills ranked #21, Give me a break. We should be in the top 15 at least. These idiots have teams like the Redskins, Panthers, Texans, Broncos, Vikings, Titans, Browns, Bucs, and the Cardinals ranked higher. Am I looking through rose colored glasses, because I think we can beat any of these teams. This year will be one to remember, By seasons end we will be in the top 10, once we prove we are a force to be reckoned with!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

USA Today has the mighty Bills ranked #21, Give me a break. We should be in the top 15 at least. These idiots have teams like the Redskins, Panthers, Texans, Broncos, Vikings, Titans, Browns, Bucs, and the Cardinals ranked higher. Am I looking through rose colored glasses, because I think we can beat any of these teams. This year will be one to remember, By seasons end we will be in the top 10, once we prove we are a force to be reconned with!

or reckoned with! ;)

It's nice to see "experts" giving us props from time to time, but dude, we haven't made the playoffs this entire decade.

It's nice to see "experts" giving us props from time to time, but dude, we haven't made the playoffs this entire decade.

True, but what have teams like the Cardinals, Vikings, Browns, Titans and Redskins done lately also? A few 1st round playoff exits between all of them in the past 5 or 6 years, thats about it.

or reckoned with! ;)

Thank you spell check thank god you were here to correct him I would have had no idea what he ment had you not been there.

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

USA Today has the mighty Bills ranked #21, Give me a break. We should be in the top 15 at least. These idiots have teams like the Redskins, Panthers, Texans, Broncos, Vikings, Titans, Browns, Bucs, and the Cardinals ranked higher. Am I looking through rose colored glasses, because I think we can beat any of these teams. This year will be one to remember, By seasons end we will be in the top 10, once we prove we are a force to be reconned with!

Preseason rankings are obviously pretty unimportant, but damn, when your team is ranked below the Cards and Texans, that does hurt a little.

Thank you spell check thank god you were here to correct him I would have had no idea what he ment had you not been there.

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

your nuts ;)

your nuts ;)

But you could read and understand what I posted.I just get tired of people who feel the need to correct spelling.They add nothing to the thread.It is almost as cool as posters who jack there post count up by adding little one liners like YEA or your nuts.

But you could read and understand what I posted.I just get tired of people who feel the need to correct spelling.They add nothing to the thread.It is almost as cool as posters who jack there post count up by adding little one liners like YEA or your nuts.

and your cranky to boot ;)

True, but what have teams like the Cardinals, Vikings, Browns, Titans and Redskins done lately also? A few 1st round playoff exits between all of them in the past 5 or 6 years, thats about it.

The Cardinals and Redskins are jokes- although Gibbs managed to get the Skins into playoffs quite a bit. Tennessee missed the playoffs this year, but Fisher has had them in contention or in the playoffs. The Browns made the playoffs a few years back and won 10 games last season- when is the last time we have done that.

The Bills are on the right track, but need more depth along both lines and they need to upgrade center and RT. Not to mention, they have to pick a QB and stick with him- and it would help if it meant not putting that QB right on the field. They exposed JP to a lot of failure because they got impatient with Bledsoe's shortcomings and started him too soon. I see no difference in them giving up on JP and staring Edwards.

Frankly, the Bills haven't been good at developing young players, and can't afford the free agent route.

Don't expect a ton out of Edwards, Hardy or McKelvin this year. Things take time. I am not even sure what to expect out of McCargo- IF this ends up being his first year as a starter.

Be realistic in your expectations, and realize that t he division probably won't be as soft as it was last season.

The Bills could win 10 or 11 games in 08. They could also win as few as 6 or 7. The Bucs won the NFC South last year. If they don't win it in 08, the Panthers will. The Browns beat the Bills last year & I think are a better team than the Bills. The rest of the teams mentioned should also be good in 08.