Can you name all 58 states?

He said 57.

Puerto Rico and Guam (they actually have party delegates), American Samoa, Wake Island, US Virgin Islands are territories or possessions of the United States.... and then there's Afghanistan, and Iraq, whose lands we could have bought 4 times over with all the $ we've pumped in there. Tell Betsy Ross to get busy!

I do concede in judgment tho, that with the candidates' schedules, the sleep deprivation has got to be mind-numbing if not carefully monitored. I've been on 2-3 hours of sleep per night for ~ 2 weeks before due to really loud tinnitus from an ear infection and by the end, my mind was :rolleyes: ing frazzled.

He said 57.

Puerto Rico and Guam (they actually have party delegates), American Samoa, Wake Island, US Virgin Islands are territories or possessions of the United States.... and then there's Afghanistan, and Iraq, whose lands we could have bought 4 times over with all the $ we've pumped in there. Tell Betsy Ross to get busy!

I do concede in judgment tho, that with the candidates' schedules, the sleep deprivation has got to be mind-numbing if not carefully monitored. I've gone been on 2-3 hours of sleep per night for ~ 2 weeks before due to really loud tinnitus from an ear infection and by the end, my mind was :rolleyes: ing frazzled.

He said he's been to 57 , but Oregon is coming up.

I know he was tired and just misspoke, but if this was Bush or McCain, certain people would be all over this board calling them idiots or retarded. Lets see if this makes the lame stream media or the Daily Show.

Raygun said "trees give off more carbon monoxide than cars" and got elected twice.

Everything that comes out of Bush's mouth is stupid.

McCain just said that women don't get equal pay because they need more training and experience.

Kennedy said he was a jelly donut and Nixon said he wasn't a crook.

I don't recall feeding frenzies over any of those either. Yawn.

A flag pin that Barack will wear. :w00t:

I've said for a while that if you put a microphone in front of someone's face all day, every day you're going to hear some really dumb stuff eventually. The only reason this is significant at all is that Obama just got done saying McCain is out of touch (i.e. too old and senile to be POTUS) and now he goes and says something goofy like this.

And only six more months of retarded stories like this until we actually vote the new person in. :rolleyes:

Raygun said "trees give off more carbon monoxide than cars" and got elected twice.

Everything that comes out of Bush's mouth is stupid.

McCain just said that women don't get equal pay because they need more training and experience.

Kennedy said he was a jelly donut and Nixon said he wasn't a crook.

I don't recall feeding frenzies over any of those either. Yawn.

Reagan, Kennedy, and Nixon were before the 24 hour news cycles

In regards to McCain's remarks, nobody really cares what McCain says.

In regards to Bush, reporting on his stupid comments is like reporting that General Franco is still dead

Reagan, Kennedy, and Nixon were before the 24 hour news cycles

In regards to McCain's remarks, nobody really cares what McCain says.

In regards to Bush, reporting on his stupid comments is like reporting that Generalissimo Franco is still dead

fixed :rolleyes: to the Chevy Chase reference

He said he's been to 57 , but Oregon is coming up.

I know he was tired and just misspoke, but if this was Bush or McCain, certain people would be all over this board calling them idiots or retarded. Lets see if this makes the lame stream media or the Daily Show.

Have you ever watched the Daily Show? If you have you'd know they rip on Dems as well as Pubs.

Have you ever watched the Daily Show? If you have you'd know they rip on Dems as well as Pubs.

I stopped watching it right after Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz took it over. There were about 10 rips on Republicans to one on Dems.