Can you name all 58 states?

Why was that necessary?

I have noticed that the most ignorant conservatives tend to bring that up as an argument point, and that he is "Muslim" even after the whole Jeremiah Wright thing has come to the forefront.

I have noticed that the most ignorant conservatives tend to bring that up as an argument point, and that he is "Muslim" even after the whole Jeremiah Wright thing has come to the forefront.

If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes fact. Like all the W's being taken off the keyboards at the Whitehouse after the 2000 election. :flirt:

More evidence of why we need to get all "liberals" and "conservatives", read: people who deny truth, accountability, and the pursuit of effectively solving real problems, in favor of, ideology, appearing to be "right", and hiding behind BS emotional arguments to get votes, out of our political process. We need to stop paying attention to the infants on both sides(phony anti-Iraq war "righteousness" as well as phony anti-Gay "righteousness"). We have a growing storm coming whose name is China, who will present clear economic and military challenges to this country, supports our enemies right now, and is gaining ground on all fronts against us. But, we are supposed to be worried about Obama's word slips or Bush's word slips. Stupidity in the extreme. Yes, let's all have fun acting like 7th graders.

Perhaps it's time for the piss ants on each side to grow the f up and realize that 90% of what they concern themselves with regarding politics is bad for this country and therefore worthless, and about 80% of their "ideas" are stupid as hell. They are doomed to be stupid because they are:

1. poorly researched(initial Iraq war policy/strategy or Global Warming, both are retarded)

2. not based on sound long term thinking("free" health care from Obama or Hillary, take your pick, both are galactically stupid, or, weakening the dollar with over-borrowing = Compassionate Conservative)

3. have a 90% chance of doing more harm than good(anti-Gay Marriage BS, illegal immigration policies, again take your pick, both sides are wrong and "comprehensive" means solve the whole problem, not just the parts you like, or worse, the parts you get to make your emotional arguments with).

I am tired of it, and I am not, by far, alone.