Remember that family with 17 children?

Just Jack

when the hell does that guy have time for sex? especially since finding someone to harness and belay him into that vast cavern must take some time to schedule

Sheesh ! Get snipped or something !

For religous reasons they can't, sex is for procreating only, so getting snipped is not an option

IMHO, if they can afford them, have as many as you want. If the government isn't spending money to support their kids, its much better then someone with 2-3 kids being supported by disability/welfare

The Duggars' oldest child, Josh, is 20.

The new show looks at life inside the Duggar home, where chores — or "jurisdictions" — are assigned to each child.

I assume Josh's jurisdiction is to go get booze for the beleaguered parents? (fake ID?)

When is her plumbing going to just call it a day and say no more?

Only after Guinness stops paying her to break her own world record :blink:

I'd hate to be a teacher in the school that these kids go through, because by the time the last one goes through the school system, the teachers will be running through 25 'J' names to try to get the kids name right.

Only after Guinness stops paying her to break her own world record :blink:

I'd hate to be a teacher in the school that these kids go through, because by the time the last one goes through the school system, the teachers will be running through 25 'J' names to try to get the kids name right.

They're home schooled. Sounds like a real nut case family.

I feel sorry for that family....imagine having to compete with 17 other children for your parents affection....Sounds to me like the kids are nothing more than chore doers and mommy does not know when to keep her legs closed because "God willed it that way"....yeah right get over yourself.

I feel sorry for that family....imagine having to compete with 17 other children for your parents affection....Sounds to me like the kids are nothing more than chore doers and mommy does not know when to keep her legs closed because "God willed it that way"....yeah right get over yourself.

The husband needs to take part of the blame.

I'm watched a recent show of them with my wife. Actually that family is incredibily squared away, the kids seem very happy and well adjusted, and the parents seem very caring and attempt to give all the kids attention and guidance. I'm not saying they're perfect, but they seem much more "functional" vs. "disfunctional" compared to some families with just 1 or 2 kids that I've seen.