Don Beebe/Other Random Forgotten Players

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injuries ruined Kerner's career. Thought he was going to be very good.

I thought he had the potential top be top five. He had better hands than Thomas Smith, but not an Int guy either- he stuck to WR's like glue

Tim Tindale; my favorite forgotten player cause I was at the Meadowland for the W against the Jets in the late 90s when Tindale assamed the majority of his career receiving yards. I can still remember him rumbling straight up the middle of the field with a screen pass for about 45 yards. :devil:

Tim Tindale; my favorite forgotten player cause I was at the Meadowland for the W against the Jets in the late 90s when Tindale assamed the majority of his career receiving yards. I can still remember him rumbling straight up the middle of the field with a screen pass for about 45 yards. :blink:

It really was an assaming performance. :devil:

:lol:

Don Beebe - The Deep Threat That Couldn't Catch The Long Ball

When he was in GB I watched a game with an old friend. Don Beebe came out and he said, "White guy, possession receiver."

My replay was, "Actually almost, but not quite, the exact opposite."

Still he earns a warm spot in my heart for the Leon Lett play. He didn't give up.

Corey Moore - He was projected as the next Bruce Smith by many ....He even came from the same school as the greatest DE of this team...

Huh... I wonder who those people were?

Moore wasn't even projected to be the next Corey Feldman or Booker Moore by most draft watchers...too small for DE, not instictive enough to play LB. Butler must've still been giddy over the Eric Flowers and Travares Tillman picks when he scored the hat trick with Moore.

Bobby Chandler

Jerry Butler

Mark Pike

Kent Hull

Howard Ballard