Henry "willing to visit whoever is interested."

In an ESPN article he said he would ove to play for anyone who is interested. He sayed he would love to play in New Orleans or Dallas. Henry believes he can be a productive player for someone next season. The 6-foot-4 receiver has shown good ability as a third target in Cincinnati. During last year's eight-game suspension, the Bengals were 2-6 without Henry and 5-3 with him in the lineup. In three seasons, he recorded 88 career receptions for 1,370 yards and 17 touchdowns.

The guy has been cited more times than Michael Beschloff or Doris Kearns Goodwin --- no thanks...he's a friggin walking crime spree.

The economic developers in Buffalo would have a sh-- fit due to the rise in the crime rate he would cause. The last thing the city needs, another economic kick in the teeth.

what about just a one year deal? I think it could be a stretch but could be a sleeper and add depth.

He's not a sleeper, we already know he's good. Personally, I'm always for bringing in guys who can play, even if they have a history of trouble with the law. I think Buffalo is a better environment for guys who are trying to clean up their act. It won't happen though.

what about just a one year deal? I think it could be a stretch but could be a sleeper and add depth.

Yeah, why not waste a roster spot on guy who will only be around for one year, IF he stays out of trouble which is like saying if a one year old could build the Eiffel Tower.

The guy has been cited more times than Michael Beschloff or Doris Kearns Goodwin --- no thanks...he's a friggin walking crime spree.

The economic developers in Buffalo would have a sh-- fit due to the rise in the crime rate he would cause. The last thing the city needs, another economic kick in the teeth.

:blink:

He's not a sleeper, we already know he's good. Personally, I'm always for bringing in guys who can play, even if they have a history of trouble with the law. I think Buffalo is a better environment for guys who are trying to clean up their act. It won't happen though.

:blink: Would you change your mind if he committed a crime against one of your family members? Or is it ok only if it happens to someone else. :lol:

Henry saying he'll talk to anyone who's interested is like Paris Hilton saying she'll suck any dick that has two balls attached to it.

Big. Freakin'. Surprise.

I guess John Kruk is SOL then when it comes to PH.