Bumper stickerss for the election

I wasn't happy with my $50,000 Acura RL until I put this tacky bumper sticker on it. So clearly I have great judgement. Please vote for ____________, like me.

My political party is better than your political party. Everything your party does is unethical but when my party does the exact same thing, that's completely different and the right thing to do.

(The second one will sell with a bunch of people here. The first is more like a pet peeve of mine.)

I wasn't happy with my $50,000 Acura RL until I put this tacky bumper sticker on it. So clearly I have great judgement. Please vote for ____________, like me.

My political party is better than your political party. Everything your party does is unethical but when my party does the exact same thing, that's completely different and the right thing to do.

(The second one will sell with a bunch of people here. The first is more like a pet peeve of mine.)

My pet peeve are the people driving around in monster SUVs with No Blood For Oil bumper stickers