Bumper stickerss for the election

Now that the two candidates are set, even though they were set two months ago, I think we should make a list of bumper stickers, buttons, or yard signs we'd like to see for the election.

I'll start:

No more red and blue states.

Vote colored.

"Hey !@#$ing idiots, keep eating the two party bull sh-- and smiling your sh-- eating grins while your government spends the country towards insolvency, trashes the constitution and whittles away your inborn rights as a living being"

"Hey !@#$ing idiots, keep eating the two party bull sh-- and smiling your sh-- eating grins while your government continues to trash the constitution and whittle away your inborn rights as a living being"

Man, you'd need a pretty wide bumper for that sticker. Like a Hummer, maybe.

Worthless White Niggas For McCain

Still looking for proof that was ever actually said. :wallbash:

Do you have a direct link or just the Youtube homepage because the video doesn't actually exist. Call me skeptical but show me the evidence.

Still waiting for a link

It appears that the clip was pulled - see PastaJoe's post about the Clinton campaign calling foul, saying it was a forgery. I wanted to watch it again myself to see if that was the case, but it looks like it has pretty much been pulled from all of the major news sites. At one point in time it was on Drudge and ABC, but they both have dropped it as well.

Can you provide a link LABillzFan because nobody else can. Somehow all of the evidence has mysteriously disappeared from the internet. It seems that this monumental gaff never received national attention and somehow flew under the radar. I seriously doubt this ever actually happened. If it did it would be a HUGE story. The media is reporting every gaff big or small so this going unnoticed is HIGHLY improbable. It's probably just another BS lie made up by the conservatives who can't win based on the truth. :w00t:

The Uban Legend's web page says nothing about this but here's a list of lies about the Clintons.

"Hey !@#$ing idiots, keep eating the two party bull sh-- and smiling your sh-- eating grins while your government spends the country towards insolvency, trashes the constitution and whittles away your inborn rights as a living being"

The two parties....err, try the one party which convinces people its two