Apparently Kawika Mitchell was on Howard Stern today!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've laid off it on OTW because it was getting old for good guys like Pooj. But if Stern makes it here on TBD, it's fair game because, quite frankly, I don't care much for people who spend all their time appealing to the lowest common denominators. "Let's make lesbians kiss!!! Ooooooh!"

If they're lesbians, you don't have to make them kiss. You'd learn that if you listened to Stern.

I've laid off it on OTW because it was getting old for good guys like Pooj. But if Stern makes it here on TBD, it's fair game because, quite frankly, I don't care much for people who spend all their time appealing to the lowest common denominators. "Let's make lesbians kiss!!! Ooooooh!"

No worries, man...that line is a running joke over on OTW whenever somebody starts a Stern thread.

Stern hasn't been funny in years and I can't stand him, however I do like to bash him on internet message boards.

IF it wasnt for Howard Stern I would have never of learned what a Blumpkin is, he is a great man

1993 called - they wan't their act back!

I wish lesbianism was fashionable in 1993. It didn't become mainstream until early 2000. Now all college chicks are making out and I missed the party.

I wish lesbianism was fashionable in 1993. It didn't become mainstream until early 2000. Now all college chicks are making out and I missed the party.

Yes, but Howard is not mainstream and was way ahead of the curve. Point is that anyone who has bothered to listen to him in the last several years or so knows that hasn't been part of his repertoire. Then again, it's easier to generalize.

Antonio suggested to not wear his ring around Buffalo because it would piss everyone off. Kawika said he wears it with pride and wants his new teamates to see it.

that's the closest that the team will be to a Super Bowl ring if they put Losman at starting QB. i'm not saying that Edwards will get us there this year but it's time to get rid of the one trick pony. according to the Hamdan fan club, the chroise will be just fine.

Really weird to hear such Stern hatred from people I'm sure have barely listened to him, if at all. Then the real irony is he's one of the nicer guys you could meet in contrast to some of the real jerks I've worked with in the media that are beloved because of their fake on-air personas.

Anyhow, I have an MP3 of the segment if anyone wants to hear it PM me - I don't know of any place I can otherwise post it.

Really weird to hear such Stern hatred from people I'm sure have barely listened to him, if at all. Then the real irony is he's one of the nicer guys you could meet in contrast to some of the real jerks I've worked with in the media that are beloved because of their fake on-air personas.

Anyhow, I have an MP3 of the segment if anyone wants to hear it PM me - I don't know of any place I can otherwise post it.

Shouldn't be a surprise. That's the story of his career.