its official

what happens when youre 29, single, an insane fan and decently paid? you buy season tix along w/2 buddies and make the short drive from rochester to witness gloriously blind optimism in its purist form. i am a seaon ticket holder...sweet. go bills. i cannot wait. :thumbsup:

what happens when youre 29, single, an insane fan and decently paid? you buy season tix along w/2 buddies and make the short drive from rochester to witness gloriously blind optimism in its purist form. i am a seaon ticket holder...sweet. go bills. i cannot wait. :thumbsup:

Congratulations. I'm in a similar boat, I make barely enough money to pay my bills but I'm in my third year with season tickets now. Although I don't drive from Rochester, one of the guys I have tickets with does, as do about 6 other friends who tailgate with us. Why do I do it? Besides the optimism, and despite all the hidden costs(I figure a Bills game costs another 30-80 bucks after the ticket), its the most worthwhile investment you can make. The years in which I've had tickets have been rough ones too, with slow starts. The bottom line is that as long as we have even a sliver of a chance the atmosphere is the best in football. I cannot wait for the monday night game in November. Where did you get seats?

Good for you man. I hope I live close enough to have seasons at some point in my life. I have a ton of respect for some of the posters on here that drive from like Boston, West Virginia, Baltimore etc. for all the games. That's commitment!

:beer:

123 - 7 - 15

Lot 1 - Pole 5 Come join us!

im 29, great paying job, would love Bills season tickets..........my down fall......THE WIFE.........

Congrats man....where are the seats by the way? Along with the cost?

I would get rid of my wife before I got rid of my season tix :thumbsup: (and I drive from Canada....5hrs)

im 29, great paying job, would love Bills season tickets..........my down fall......THE WIFE.........

I'm 36, my wife is 28, I have a great job, and so does she. We live in Virginia (9 1/2 hrs away). She never even watched pro football until I took her to a Bills game 4 years ago. She became hooked, hates the Pats, Steelers and Cowboys, and wore her Lee Evans jersey yesterday, to her school's (She's an elementary teacher dept head), professional sports team themed day.

Now, if this can be done with the crap we endured through the Donahoe era of Bills football, anyone can be converted.

We have season tickets. It can be done. Now, quit reading this and go work on your wife. See ya opening day.

So how much are the seasons' in Toronto? :beer:

what is her reason for being against them? season tickets range from $250-$480 per seat

what happens when youre 29, single, an insane fan and decently paid? you buy season tix along w/2 buddies and make the short drive from rochester to witness gloriously blind optimism in its purist form. i am a seaon ticket holder...sweet. go bills. i cannot wait. :wallbash:

Oh yah, Congrats! :w00t:

GO BILLS!

To give you some perspective, mine and my friends are in section 102, and I have 4 seats on top of eachother in rows 18 and 19. They come to $320 total this year which isn't too bad at all IMO. Knocking 2 games, including a pre-season one, off the schedule obviously helps that price. LOT TWO, POLE 6 BABY!!!!

I am a first timer this year too...I'll make the drive for 3 games from Harrisburg, PA. My parents and sister are huge Bills fans too, so they will be making the other games. It was one of those things that we always have trouble getting tickets to the games we want to...So I said, screw it, bought the tickets, and now we have them to enjoy.

Section 204, Row 18, aisle seats...they look pretty decent, and even if they aren't, Ill just be happy to be there.

This seems like a no-brainer.....you need to lay your foot down...their are only 7 GAMES....any wife with some love for her man would oblige!!! #1 Rule......always go overboard with sporting events when you are dating...this way you still look like the good guy when you get rid of some of your "annual sporting events". I am the same age as you (29)......have a good paying job.....one daughter, one child on the way and have Bills and Sabres season tickets....take it from me or TATERHILL......it can work!!