We NEED 2 SIGN THESE 2 GUYS ASAP!!!! Just GOT realesed

COLTS just release TIGHT END BYRAN FLETCHER....!! THAT GUY IS A PROVEN TE THAT WE NEED ...! AND THEY ALSO RELEASED DYLAN GANDY WHO IS A CENTER AND PLAYED 14 GAMES FOR THE COLTS LAST YEAR.... HE WOULD GIVE FOWLER GOOD COMPLETION...! GET ER DONE!!

COLTS just release TIGHT END BYRAN FLETCHER....!! THAT GUY IS A PROVEN TE THAT WE NEED ...! AND THEY ALSO RELEASED DYLAN GANDY WHO IS A CENTER AND PLAYED 14 GAMES FOR THE COLTS LAST YEAR.... HE WOULD GIVE FOWLER GOOD COMPLETION...! GET ER DONE!!

YOU NEED TO LEARN ABOUT CAPS LOCK

That would be cool, I still have my Fletcher jersey!

GO BILLS!

Fowler to Fletcher..You complete me...

Fletcher to Fowler..You had me at complete.. :)

Bryan Fletcher has made a few key catches, but I mean, if you're on the field with Peyton Manning, sometimes your number gets called. I'm not too impressed with these guys: what we're looking for is someone who can become a legit receiving threat or starting center. One more marginal guy doesn't change anything about Royal/Fowler.

what about Bryan Fletcher makes you think he's any better than any of our TE's? How is he proven at all? He has less of a track record than Courtney Anderson by a wide measure.

Dylan Gandy might be worth looking into, but why did the Colts unload him and draft 3 interior O-lineman this year?

Gandy might be a worthwhile addition. He would give us some good competition at starter and would be a good backup option and possibly starter for us. The TE situation, IMO, is something that OBD has finished looking at for this year. Don't know why, but their rhetoric leads me to believe that they are done with that position for right now.

what about Bryan Fletcher makes you think he's any better than any of our TE's? How is he proven at all? He has less of a track record than Courtney Anderson by a wide measure.

Dylan Gandy might be worth looking into, but why did the Colts unload him and draft 3 interior O-lineman this year?

Mike Pollak and Steve Justice were 2 of the top interior linemen in the draft this year. They can both play center and guard. Their youth and versatility prove to be much more valuable than Gandy. But for somebody like the Bills who do not have much depth, Gandy would be a great signing.

Agree. Justice and Pollack would have been great additions. Unfortunately, we didn't get them. I like the Ellis signing though. The kid looks amazingly talented out on the field. That being said, C is now the top position of need on this team.

Good question.

Gandy might be a worthwhile addition. He would give us some good competition at starter and would be a good backup option and possibly starter for us. The TE situation, IMO, is something that OBD has finished looking at for this year. Don't know why, but their rhetoric leads me to believe that they are done with that position for right now.

At the very least let them come into camp and fight it out with the other guys. It seems that Gandy would at least give the Bills a much better backup at the C position.

At the very least let them come into camp and fight it out with the other guys. It seems that Gandy would at least give the Bills a much better backup at the C position.

I agree with your sentiment. I believe that it would be worthwhile for the Bills to bring in Gandy and see if he still has what it takes to play the position. If he can play, see if he is better than Fowler or not. If he is, let him start. If not, he's a better functional back up than Duke Preston at the C position. The only reason Preston is still on the roster is that he is a backup who knows the schemes and can play at both guard and center. If Gandy came in, Preston would be a third string lineman, which is better than our current situation.

DON"T YOUR REALIZE HOW ANNOYING CAPS LOCK IS? AND WHY ARE WE YELLING?

What, you're too good for caps lock? You had to hold down the shift key as you typed all of that?

In his workouts, Derek Fine has been turning heads catching passes and leaping. I see no need for improvement if he turns out good :)

I think our TE position is just Fine! I have a feeling he is gonna surprise this year