JP must be gone, Bills sign another QB

I am just brining the message. Why else would the Bills be signing all these QB's?

Camp fodder/third stringer...what do we have, 5 QBs now? That doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Neither of the additions have NFL experience, so its tough to think of them as good backup quarterbacks.

Camp fodder/third stringer...what do we have, 5 QBs now? That doesn't seem out of the ordinary. None of the additions have NFL experience, so its tough to think of them as good backup quarterbacks.

I don't believe we had that many last year.

I'm sorry. I took the Trent's name in vain. I will retreat and do my penance.

That's alright.

You can still post about and praise the OL giving up only 26 sacks even though the Bills were 3rd from the bottom in pass attempts last season, and didn't exactly light up the league with long-developing pass bomb plays. That one, 7th round OT pick will solve any potential problems. Bank on it. :D

This is all a misunderstanding - when Jauron said, after the draft, "You can never have enough cornerbacks", Brandon misunderstood him to say, "You can never have enough quarterbacks", and went on this latest signing spree.

GO BILLSSS!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :D

We still have fewer QB's than Tampa Bay :thumbsup:

Bruce Allen Bucs GM & son of George Allen was on WDAE this afternoon. Questioned about all the QB's the Bucs have, he said we view the QB position as the most important in football. he said the Bucs thought they were all set at QB 2 years ago then INJURIES happened. Chris Landrey was also on & said a QB will be worth much more in a trade after some injuries happen around the league. :D

Baker probably is coming to Buffalo training camp to pay for costs so he can audition for Buffalo lacrosse team. He was a Lacrosse All-American and a Lacrosse Association Player of the Year.

He was QB for Dolphins last year not getting a touch of the field so I doubt he is a viable QB candidate, certainly not a veteran.

That's alright.

You can still post about and praise the OL giving up only 26 sacks even though the Bills were 3rd from the bottom in pass attempts last season, and didn't exactly light up the league with long-developing pass bomb plays. That one, 7th round OT pick will solve any potential problems. Bank on it. :wallbash:

Now, you and I both know that thinking a few levels deep into a situation doesn't fly to well around these parts.

That's alright.

You can still post about and praise the OL giving up only 26 sacks even though the Bills were 3rd from the bottom in pass attempts last season, and didn't exactly light up the league with long-developing pass bomb plays. That one, 7th round OT pick will solve any potential problems. Bank on it. :wallbash:

Yeah, because Jeff Otah would have been a way better pick than McKelvin. Guess we should have been like the Lions and wasted draft picks to move up and take Cherolius, or whatever his name was.

saw somewhere that the Bills were looking at Chris Leak from UF

Yeah, I can't believe with us possibly drafting the QB from S Ill, and looking at leak, that Losman is still here. if they find someone they are comfortable with, Jp is on the way out for any draft picks. The irony is if he is traded to Chicago where that douche from S Ill said he wanted to go because he liked his chances there.

Yeah, I can't believe with us possibly drafting the QB from S Ill, and looking at leak, that Losman is still here. if they find someone they are comfortable with, Jp is on the way out for any draft picks. The irony is if he is traded to Chicago where that douche from S Ill said he wanted to go because he liked his chances there.

you are really a masochist if you think Leak would be a capable replacement for Losman as a backup.

I dunno. I like having a bunch of QBs. First off it doesn't let Trent get cocky. Second, seriously how many Trent Vs. JP threads have there been(not exaggerating) 2000? It's way too easy for everyone to get tunnel vision on 2 players, and forget to look around and see what else is out there. Besides the Hamdan Fan Club(and they are just type Bs doing that to stay out of the dreaded JPvs.Trent debate = as is their nature), who here can claim they haven't had tunnel vision on those two players, even though there may be college QBs who are worth talking about? By the way, neither of these guys have proven much as NFL QBs and that means neither of them should be a foregone conclusion to make the roster, never mind start.

Some of these guys could be better than Edwards, JP, or both, but simply have't demonstrated their ability yet. You never know, one of these guys could be a Kurt Warner, etc., and each of them deserves a shot. If nothing else, this reminds both Trent and JP that nobody is above competition until you put the big #s on the board, consistently, for years.

For example, what if we find out that one of these guys can likely beat JP out for the backup spot? That makes a trade a hell of a lot easier to take, but it also means that OUR TEAM GETS BETTER when he is traded. This QB controversy thing has been so polarizing that it's easy to forget that the main job is to look for guys that are better than what you have, every year. If the Bills have found 3 other guys that they think can give JP or Trent a run for their money, by all means, bring them in and give them a shot.

Camp fodder/third stringer...what do we have, 5 QBs now? That doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Neither of the additions have NFL experience, so its tough to think of them as good backup quarterbacks.

Hey Big Bad Bonehead, your Mets fold just like JP. :)