Sean Payton gives McKelvin props...

Heitz

Just caught a clip on the 2 Minute Drill, but bascially Payton said that NO was very interested in McKelvin, that they had him in for some workouts and got to know him a bit and Payton feels that he's going to be a really good player in the NFL. He also said that Buffalo did a lot to improve themselves this weekend with just this one pick...

More good news for the rooks!!

I think there's no doubt that if they couldn't move up for Dorsey or Ellis and they were forced to stay at #10, they would have picked McKelvin.

Probably right, if the above is true, and it's not like Payton has a reason to lie or gain something from saying that.

Just caught a clip on the 2 Minute Drill, but bascially Payton said that NO was very interested in McKelvin, that they had him in for some workouts and got to know him a bit and Payton feels that he's going to be a really good player in the NFL. He also said that Buffalo did a lot to improve themselves this weekend with just this one pick...

More good news for the rooks!!

But wait, RealFootball365.com says he wasn't a great pick. What the hell am I supposed to think??

GOOD IDEA!!

WE NEED TACKLE DEPTH, THE GUYS BEHIND OUR PROBOWLER AREN'T VERY GOOD!!

Stroud hasn't done anything yet, jeez lets see a few games before we say he's our probowler, last time I checked he's never been to the probowl as a Buffalo Bill :thumbsup:

Stroud hasn't done anything yet, jeez lets see a few games before we say he's our probowler, last time I checked he's never been to the probowl as a Buffalo Bill :thumbsup:

i was thinking peters, but you're right! we need another backup DT too before we go for the luxury of starting corners!

i was thinking peters, but you're right! we need another backup DT too before we go for the luxury of starting corners!

I'm sry I have no idea why Stroud popped into my head when you said tackle haha, I completely forgot about the offense. :thumbsup:

But wait, RealFootball365.com says he wasn't a great pick. What the hell am I supposed to think??

thats not what real football365.com said..............they didnt say leodis wasnt a great pick,,,they said he was a luxury pick the bills shouldnt have made.they said we would waste his talent in a tampa cover two style defense.they thought the bills should have taken a lesser cornerback and got more picks.i am not saying i agree with what real 365 wrote,but that is what they were implying about mckelvin.go bills!........i also heard payton on sirius today..it was a pretty cool interview...i liked the part about john gruden ripping his guts out every time a player he liked went off the board...

At least someone gets it.

If your DT rotation doesn't go 7-deep, you are doomed. Forget offensive line. Forget wide recievers. Forget the media-fueled myth of the miracle quarterback. Your 7th defensive tackle is your pivotal position. No team has ever stopped the run without 7 1st round defensive tackles.

This is irrefutable. If you disagree, you are simply being fooled by the media, and those who aren't observant enough to see the true nature of the game. Don't worry, I've seen through the veil, and I will help you find truth.

thats not what real football365.com said..............they didnt say leodis wasnt a great pick,,,they said he was a luxury pick the bills shouldnt have made.they said we would waste his talent in a tampa cover two style defense.they thought the bills should have taken a lesser cornerback and got more picks.i am not saying i agree with what real 365 wrote,but that is what they were implying about mckelvin.go bills!........i also heard payton on sirius today..it was a pretty cool interview...i liked the part about john gruden ripping his guts out every time a player he liked went off the board...

I love that their argument is that we drafted a guy that's *too good*. Just what we don't want if we hope to win the Super Bowl, a bunch of guys that are too good at their position... :thumbsup:

I love that their argument is that we drafted a guy that's *too good*. Just what we don't want if we hope to win the Super Bowl, a bunch of guys that are too good at their position... :D

They havea point though. I mean the Buffalo Bills just wouldn't the Buffalo Bills of this decade with good players instead of medicore players. Thanks for putting it into perspective realfootball365.com!

They have a point though. I mean the Buffalo Bills just wouldn't Be the Buffalo Bills of this decade with good players instead of medicore players. Thanks for putting it into perspective realfootball365.com!

fixed.. :D

They havea point though. I mean the Buffalo Bills just wouldn't the Buffalo Bills of this decade with good players instead of medicore players. Thanks for putting it into perspective realfootball365.com!

The logic of that article immediately made me think of the scene in Major League where the guy plasers the ball and the dude in the stand is saying "it's not out - it's too high!"