If Hardy is a bust...

otisly00

I have a bad feeling this guy isnt going to translate into a legimate NFL WR. I wouldnt mind sitting here today with Devin Thomas and Malcom Kelley on the roster...with the high probabilty of WR busts the skins hedged their bet....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling this guy isnt going to translate into a legimate NFL WR. I wouldnt mind sitting here today with Devin Thomas and Malcom Kelley on the roster...with the high probabilty of WR busts the skins hedged their bet....

we all collectively apologize to Mort

Make him a street sweeper

Yeah, this guy only caught about 38 TDs for Indiana; find something else to worry about.

But then...what would you do if Devin Thomas and Malcom Kelley are busts?

In fact, what happens if every player we drafted is a bust?

In fact, what happens if the entire NFL is a bust?

In fact, what happens if you trip on your way to lunch today, crack your head on the ground, and lose whatever memory you have of the last 8 years?

In fact, what happens if John Lennon isn't really dead? Could he and Yoko still have kids?

You'd rather waste two picks on the same position with the thinking that they might or might not suck? What if both of them are busts? Then you are royally screwed.

I like the Hardy pick. I don't know if he'll turn into a young Plaxico Burress (who sucked) or the one that played for the SB-winning Giants (who was good.) All I know is that I didn't like Kelly because of his injury/attitude problems and I didn't trust the one-year wonderish college career of Devin Thomas. Let's face it: every pick is a risk. You never know what could/might/will happen. The front office did their homework and decided they wanted Hardy. The jury is officially out on him. As for being in Washington's position? No freakin way should a pro football team waste two of the their top picks on two iffy wideouts.

In fact, what happens if you trip on your way to lunch today, crack your head on the ground, and lose whatever memory you have of the last 8 years?

In fact, what happens if John Lennon isn't really dead? Could he and Yoko still have kids?

wow dude, get a grip.

i've been reading this board for several years now, but i've just noticed how many immature fools post on a consistent basis. Every post starts with an opinion (which is what a board is for) and then the poster is immediately attacked and there is just bullsh-t responses. Many of you must be really bored needing to start so much sh-- all the time. Get a hobby or a girlfriend or something.

What if hardy is a bust? do we draft another WR next year? trade for one? count on roscoe, lee and josh this year? mike williams a suppossed 'cant miss' didnt even see the field his 1st year. or the dude for the saints last year.....our offense cant afford that this year if we want to go anywhere.

I think as we speak today, all three have equal probability of being a star or an average joe or a complete bust.

No big deal. He's a second round pick, won't make a ton of money, not a huge loss if he turns into a bust. I'd be more worried if I'm the Lions and Calvin Johnson turns into a bust.

But I think people need to temper their expectations with Hardy. Almost all rookie WR's struggle. I'd be happy if all we get from him ithis year is a lot of redzone touches, and maybe 300-400 yards for the season.

thank you someone had to add this response

I think you should get a grip. Hardy has been on this team for 2 days and you're already wondering if he's a bust? Geez, why don't you worry about something under your control, instead of operating under the "WE'RE DOOMED!" philosophy.

actually i was just curious what some think we should do considering Lee is a FA and our WR group isnt the best in the world....its not so far fetched that a 2nd round WR doesnt pan out and we are back at square 1.