This Draft Sucks!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes your opinion more valid than his?

Easy. He presumes to know enough information about this draft class to declare a year of professional analysis by the Bills staff a bust. None of these guys have had a chance to play a down, and he's already implicitly declaring himself as being qualified to condemn the work of a team of professionals.

I'm not doing that. That's how.

What makes your opinion more valid than his?

He's not an idiot, for one. For two, he doesn't pretend to know what he doesn't. For three, he's not an idiot. I can make a longer list, if you'd like.

I think the point is that there are so many morons around here who think they know about drafting, player evaluation, etc. but don't. People don't realize that you don't become a draft expert by blowing Mel Kiper. You don't become a draft expert by reading evaluations on the internet by goons who aren't good enough to work for a real football team.

Nodnarb is right. The idiots here dissing any draft pick are hilarious, foolish pooftahs.

read their post's. Last night Bledsoe was ripping on peoples mothers. I have enjoyed Nodnarb's post for probably 10 years

You and your buddies are like a little clique around here, aren't ya? Sorry, but I'm not sitting back and regurgitating your opinions for harmony's sake if I don't agree with them.

Easy. He presumes to know enough information about this draft class to declare a year of professional analysis by the Bills staff a bust. None of these guys have had a chance to play a down, and he's already implicitly declaring himself as being qualified to condemn the work of a team of professionals.

I'm not doing that. That's how.

Wrong again. I wrote that nobody has a crystal ball, so we don't know how these players will turn out. I do have an issue with the positions that they have selected (and more importantly ignored).

You guys like to argue for the sake of arguing.

You and your buddies are like a little clique around here, aren't ya? Sorry, but I'm not sitting back and regurgitating your opinions for harmony's sake if I don't agree with them.

The funny part is you got your opinions by regurgitating someone else's. Where did you learn to evaluate players? Do you do it professionally? How much film have you watched the past 4 years? Have you gone to the combine? Are you privy to the draft strategy of the Bills? Do you know who the Bills plan to target via FA before training camp?

I'd love to hear answers to all of the above, and what makes you an expert. My guess? You're an idiot who gets all his information on the internet, and think you know what you are talking about. You don't. Only smart people know their limitations, and I think that's the only point people are trying to make. You think you know what you don't. And that makes you a fool.

The funny part is you got your opinions by regurgitating someone else's. Where did you learn to evaluate players? Do you do it professionally? How much film have you watched the past 4 years? Have you gone to the combine? Are you privy to the draft strategy of the Bills? Do you know who the Bills plan to target via FA before training camp?

I'd love to hear answers to all of the above, and what makes you an expert. My guess? You're an idiot who gets all his information on the internet, and think you know what you are talking about. You don't. Only smart people know their limitations, and I think that's the only point people are trying to make. You think you know what you don't. And that makes you a fool.

Who on this board doesn't get information from the internet? What a dumb comment. My guess is that you guys are ridiculous. When a team hasn't made the playoffs since 1999, I think it's fair for the fans to question things.