2nd Round Selection: James Hardy WR Indiana

SDS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he runs in the low 4.3s come talk to me about Randy Moss.

I still like the pick though.

GO BILLS!!!

I thought I heard ESPN mention that he ran a 4.41 at his pro day--anyone else hear that or can confirm it? If so, just wow for a guy his size....

Off the field issue is accusation of beating his girlfriend and infant child. Plead out of battery charge. Guess the Bills are taking a different tack this year than under Marv.

If he beat an Infant child he would have been in jail.

Off the field issue is accusation of beating his girlfriend and infant child. Plead out of battery charge. Guess the Bills are taking a different tack this year than under Marv.

That's one of the reasons I wanted Sweed . . . no major pitfalls in terms of character. Also, I've heard better things about Sweed's work ethic. But Hardy is a Bill and Sweed isn't, so I'll try my best to root for him.

Love the pick, just love it. This is the guy I wanted all along. I wanted us to pick him with 11.

He's a MORE athletic version of Plaxico Burress.

The guy is 6'5 220lbs and ran a 4.5. He played basketball so you know he can jump and has ball skills.

He was a friggin steal at 41. I can't believe he was there. Brandon is looking like a genius.

what i really like is our matchups with new england.

they lost some secondary and haven't replaced it at all.

our o line is pretty solid against them, we can run IMO with marshawn. now after hardy is on our team we can have him sky out over their little secondary and evans and parrish can just be matchup problems all day with evans getting big pressure on them.

also we now have corners who can cover moss and welker.

our o line is pretty solid against them, we can run IMO with marshawn. now after hardy is on our team we can have him sky out over their little secondary and evans and parrish can just be matchup problems all day with evans getting big pressure on them.

brady is going to sit back there all day killing us with the short passes if we have no consistent pass rush rush. hopefully with the addition of stroud, and poz being full strength will change that but it's yet to be seen.

If Hardy can sky out over their little secondary, I can use the same logic and say Moss can sky out over ours. N'est pas ? It comes down to ability and execution.

Our Randy Moss.

he has zero downs in the NFL and some fool is calling him our Randy Moss? Please, he's our big, raw, with lots of potential receiver. He's out Malcolm Kelly or Limas Sweed, because all three have done the exact same thing. ZIPPO.

call me in 3 years on the Randy Moss crap

good first two picks, two needs hit and the value of both seemed to be good. No way I though we would have had out choice of receivers in round two, but we had three or four choices and Hardy was the guy. I personally like DRC and Sweed better but I am satisfied.

he has zero downs in the NFL and some fool is calling him our Randy Moss? Please, he's our big, raw, with lots of potential receiver. He's out Malcolm Kelly or Limas Sweed, because all three have done the exact same thing. ZIPPO.

call me in 3 years on the Randy Moss crap

good first two picks, two needs hit and the value of both seemed to be good. No way I though we would have had out choice of receivers in round two, but we had three or four choices and Hardy was the guy. I personally like DRC and Sweed better but I am satisfied.

He's OUR Randy Moss. I'm not saying is IS Randy Moss but he's the WR that we needed and will be the Randy Moss of our team.