OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For everybody who said we should take a WR with the 11th I would just like to go on record as saying you are idiots.

I guess that depends. If Devin Thomas, Limas Sweed or one of the other guys turns out to be an All Pro, that might be in question.

Ok from this point on will anybody be upset if we trade up for a wideout?

yes, we need all the picks we can have. We will draft a quality WR at 41 with comprable talent to any drafted in the first round

Ten will most likely go WR no? (looks like steelers are going Mendenhall?)

You'd think so, but who knows at this point. You'd think someone would be willing to take a risk on a tall, fast, athletic WR. Either the busts of recent years have scared teams off, or there's a feeling that these guys aren't just unworthy of a first, they're just not any good, period.

yes, we need all the picks we can have. We will draft a quality WR at 41 with comprable talent to any drafted in the first round

if we can get away with our 2nd and 4th to get in the bottom of 1st, i'd do it and get sweed (if TN doesnt take him)....there will be a run on WR soon...and we could be left in dark.

You'd think so, but who knows at this point. You'd think someone would be willing to take a risk on a tall, fast, athletic WR. Either the busts of recent years have scared teams off, or there's a feeling that these guys aren't just unworthy of a first, they're just not any good, period.

I've seen them taking Limas Sweed to "reunite" him with Vince Young... Let's hope they do that and we can trade back in for Thomas or Hardy...

Dallas taking RB with their 1st round 1 pick. hope that means they go defense to get a better pass rush or secondary with their 2nd 1st rounder.

Is that your tea leaves or crystal ball telling you that? Perhaps Miss Cleo?

Just the facts. No speculation here on my part. The professionals who do this for a living (not just one of them, mostly all of them) have decided that this was the course to follow. Did you call for a WR with 11?