My favourite Dolphin. Seriously.

You know which Dolphin I love?

John Beck.

He was so bad when we played them at home, I was in the stands just laughing my ass off. Seriously. I thought it was so funny, I was literally laughing uncontrollably.

I was really mad when they yanked him for Cleo Lemon.

Does anybody remember that play when Beck dropped back in the pocket and all of a sudden the ball just came out of his hand. It made no sense how it happened. Still to thi sday I can't figure out how it happened. It was so crazy, it defied the laws of both physics AND gravity. The ball just went up in the air and George Wilson grabbed it and returned it for a TD.

Man was that funny to me.

Ah, memories.

P.S.

I found it on youtube. Please all watch it so you too can re-live this great moment.

John Beck is awful. I cannot believe they drafted Ted Ginn over Brady Quinn- and were content to draft Beck as their QB of the future. He does not even look like a football player. It will be interesting to see if the Dolphins draft a QB high tomorrow. I say they do

John Beck.

He was so bad when we played them at home, I was in the stands just laughing my ass off. Seriously. I thought it was so funny, I was literally laughing uncontrollably.

Does anybody remember that play when Beck dropped back in the pocket and all of a sudden the ball just came out of his hand. It made no sense how it happened. Still to thi sday I can't figure out how it happened. It was so crazy, it defied the laws of both physics AND gravity. The ball just went up in the air and George Wilson grabbed it and returned it for a TD.

Ah, memories.

P.S.

I found it on youtube. Please all watch it so you too can re-live this great moment.

You will forever hold a place in my heart, lets_go_bills...

That was like a fine brown ale going down cool and smooth...

:lol:

FISH FRY!!!!!

John Beck.

Ah, memories.

P.S.

:D (In my best Bob Hope) Thanks for the memories....

To each his own. This is my favorite
. Seriously.

Beat me to it! :lol:

(In my best Flipper series opening singers) We all know that Flipper died in a big net of tuna, he died so much soona than anyone thought..

Interesting trivia is that until drowning Lassie was going to play the part of flipper. :):lol:

• 1 year later...

Dragging this out of the depths of the Stadium Wall archives, to inform you that Mr. Beck is now a free agent.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-7-163...-24-months.html

And the first one to say "Git 'er done, Russ!" gets smacked upside the head. Oh, was I ticked when CamCam came to his senses and yanked Beck out of that game in Buffalo. Otherwise, he may have set new records for offensive futility that afternoon ...

Dragging this out of the depths of the Stadium Wall archives, to inform you that Mr. Beck is now a free agent.

And the first one to say "Git 'er done, Russ!" gets smacked upside the head. Oh, was I ticked when CamCam came to his senses and yanked Beck out of that game in Buffalo. Otherwise, he may have set new records for offensive futility that afternoon ...

Wow. And I thought we had some horrible drafts ;) Way to go Miami :rolleyes:

John Beck.

Ah, memories.

P.S.

:rolleyes:

And a punch in the noggin by my cat! ;)

Man two years after being drafted in the second round ahead of TE he's let go. :w00t:

Interesting trivia is that until drowning Lassie was going to play the part of flipper. ;):rolleyes:

Flipper drowned Lassie? Glad you got your hands on the good drugs again.

and regarding the phucking phins...2008...0-2 is all i give a rats patootie about