Dominique Rodgers Cromartie

Takeo_14

Lets face the facts, if his last name wasnt Cromartie would we still be talking about him? We talk about him due to his cousin being an exceptional corner for San Diego in hopes DRC can perform like him. Not saying he cant or wont, but really if his last name wasnt Cromartie we wouldnt talk about him as much.

Watch the film on the guy then make an assessment. The guy is a big, physical CB, not to mention fast. yeah who would want a guy like that on our team. You do realize we play Moss twice a year. I hoped you watched the game last year and saw the glaring need for a big, physical corner.

Granted a pass rush would help.

If these were actually our first 2 picks, I would be extremely excited on draft day...DRC has unreal potential, and we definitely need a big corner on this team. He would be the guy with the most superstar potential that might be available at our pick, I just hope he lasts.

I also have heard on the website Draftdaddy.com from an "inside source" at the combine that this is our guy. Who knows if that is legit, but this did sound like a somewhat reputable source. Either way, DRC would be a much better pick than any receivers still on the board, and I wouldn't consider that a reach at all at 11.

Then if Kelly slips to our spot in the 2nd round because of a few slow 40 times, I think the Bills would be crazy to pass him up. Look at Anquan Boldin, a similar guy with size who slipped based on his 40. There's other guys to counter that argument, but Kelly looks very good on film.

From Pro Football Weekly:

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDr.../wwhi041608.htm

"(Tennessee State CB) Dominic Rodgers-Cromartie is too tall, does not tackle and only has one kidney, and I’m supposed to be excited? He’s got 'bust' written all over him. Take away his last name and do you think everyone would be as excited?"

Watch the film on the guy then make an assessment. The guy is a big, physical CB, not to mention fast. yeah who would want a guy like that on our team. You do realize we play Moss twice a year. I hoped you watched the game last year and saw the glaring need for a big, physical corner.

Granted a pass rush would help.

Fixed it for ya. :thumbdown:

the guy only has 1 kidney, i'm not sure i'd waste a pick not knowing how that will affect his play and health.

I have one kidney too as long as its not a horseshoe which means its one giant one in the middle of your back, hes fine. If my Horseshoe kidney gets hit im :thumbdown:. No doctor would clear him to play if thats the case

Do some of you honestly think that the only reaosn people are high on DRC is because his last name is cromartie? ;)

Perhaps you guys are right. Look at all those QBs named brady that have been drafted since tom.