Hello...

I just wanna introduce myself. My name is Shnooks and I am new to the board. I look forward to sharing my ideas and thoughts in a respectful and intelligent manner. Thank you for having me...I can't wait to meet some of you!

GO BILLS!

If you dont mind m asking what were you doing up at 345 this morning?

I just wanna introduce myself. My name is Shnooks and I am new to the board. I look forward to sharing my ideas and thoughts in a respectful and intelligent manner. Thank you for having me...I can't wait to meet some of you!

GO BILLS!

Hey Shnooky, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the board. I hope you're ready for the ride. If you're new to message boards, here's a good and simple tip to get your started: If you are going to make an argument and refer to a player's comment to support your argument, find the link when someone challenges you on it or don't make the remark at all.

I think that's good advice for ALL newbies.

If you dont mind m asking what were you doing up at 345 this morning?

I am a college student...so I am up late a lot of the time...for several different reasons! (I also did not have class today until 3pm).

A.) Homework

B.) Parties

C.) Girlfriend

D.) Just cant sleep...usually playing Madden on my ps3.

Anyways...thanks for your warming welcomes! I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather!!!

I am a college student...so I am up late a lot of the time...for several different reasons! (I also did not have class today until 3pm).

A.) Homework

B.) Parties

C.) Girlfriend

Anyways...thanks for your warming welcomes! I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather!!!

You don't happen to go to SUNY at Oneonta do you?

If so, could you please introduce LSI to B and C from your list?

A.) Homework

B.) Parties

C.) Girlfriend

Im in college as well so i know those types of things can sometimes interfere. i for one was up at 315 thursady morning drinking. so its all good :thumbdown: