This kid's got talent! Must see....

Little background. The kid's name is Andrew Johnston and he's 13 years old. His dream is to sing, but the sad this is that he's often bullied in school. Wait till you see this.....you'll gonna be shocked at this kid's talent.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=31...h&plindex=0

Even though I don't care too much about the show, I hope he wins.

I actually am noticing a bit of a trend when it comes to young singers like this.....

He says that he gets picked on in school.....well lets face it just look at him he is a little bit different then the other boys? And you add to that he has a talent that they will never have.

My own 12 year old daugher is the exact same way......she would give you 50 cents of her last dollar.....she would share her lunch with you if you didn't have anything to eat.....and she is a really talented vocalist

But for some reason she just doesn't fit the "in crowd" at her school....and gets picked on a bit too. She is doing horribly in school and if she didn't have her church activities she would be totally withdrawn and into her music. This is in contrast to my son who is totally popular and looks out for his sister the best he can as one is in middle school and one in high school.

She talks to me about it every now and then....I just explain to her that kids are Effin cruel, they know you have something they could never have and want you to feel bad while they can mess with you.

The beauty of it is that the "bullies" are the ones who still work in the mall or the local pizza joint by the time the ten year reunion comes around, while all the nerds and less popular kids in HS end up running the world. I didn't go to my HS reunion, but a few friends did...and when I heard some of the updates, all I could do was laugh.

This kid is awesome...I hope he wins it all

Like The Pooj said... Nothing wrong with that especially if you liked the group Yes...

:thumbsup:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I was and still is a big Yes fan. Saw them at Rich Stadium and at the Aud in the late 70's. Considering seeing them on their 2008 tour this summer. It's scaring that Steve Howe has turned into the Cypt Keeper from Tales of the Darkside. ;)

but man can he still play, saw him last summer with Asia, the geezers still get it done!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I was and still is a big Yes fan. Saw them at Rich Stadium and at the Aud in the late 70's. Considering seeing them on their 2008 tour this summer. It's scaring that Steve Howe has turned into the Cypt Keeper from Tales of the Darkside. :thumbsup:

The beauty of it is that the "bullies" are the ones who still work in the mall or the local pizza joint by the time the ten year reunion comes around, while all the nerds and less popular kids in HS end up running the world. I didn't go to my HS reunion, but a few friends did...and when I heard some of the updates, all I could do was laugh.

This kid is awesome...I hope he wins it all

yep===the kid is great--and seems like a nice kid too.