TBD 9th Annual Home Opener Ticket details

Just Jack

The TwoBillsDrive.com Tailgate Party Calculator

The Bills open their 2008 schedule at home on Sunday September 7th against the Seattle Seahawks, and Two Bills Drive will be there again as we hold our 9th annual season opening tailgate party!

The link above will help you figure out exactly how much $ to send.

Our tickets have gone up, but are still a bargain at only $45 each!

The party fee remains $6/person. The party fee covers various needs for the tailgate like the tent, spaces we use for tent at Hammers Lot, beverages, etc.

To find out how much $ to send, go to the link above. Simply enter the number of game tickets you'd like, the number of people attending the tailgate, and whether you want your tickets sent to you via certified mail. If you will be using paypal to pay for your tickets, click that checkbox. Click the 'Calculate' button and the page will display the exact amount to send.

Ticket orders are due to Jack Wheeler no later than Thursday May 15th!! - Tickets will be purchased on Saturday May 17 (if the Bills follow past form).

Details on where to send your money are at the link above.

I plan to be at the opener and the TBD tailgate. However, I'll not sit with the group. I'll be looking for a seat closer to the field. I'm so surprised that we get to have our season opener at home again. Will be flying in from the Jamaican vacation again.

I have my own tickets and will sign up for the party only.

As a club seat licensee I can buy tickets before they go on sale to the public, but only a few, and without choosing exact seats (general location / price only) on a first come, first served basis. So while I recommend folks without tickets go with Jack's deal, if you are a risk-taker PM me and I'll put you on my list. I think I can buy up to 6 but I won't be able to do so for at least another month. Maybe more....

I plan to be at the opener and the TBD tailgate. However, I'll not sit with the group. I'll be looking for a seat closer to the field. I'm so surprised that we get to have our season opener at home again. Will be flying in from the Jamaican vacation again.

ditto except I will be walking to the TBD tailgate.

HERE WE GO AGAIN:

Except I will be going by myslef this YEAR.... As usual I will be bringing the Memphis Ribs & Jerk Chicken again......

AND I WILL BE NNNNAAAUUUUUGGHHHTTTTYYYYYYY :lol::D:lol:

GO BILLS PLAYOFF BOUND

SID

Hmm, seeing as how this would be my first Bills home game in like 6 years or so, I think I'd like to sit a bit closer.

How hard is it to get tickets nowadays for the opener?

Not hard at all if you are willing to pay scalper' price and do not have too many people and do not need to sit altogether.

Let me know the cost of shipping to ontario.

$10 american dollars, which I think with the current exchange is like 25 cents canadian. :lol:

This would be for postal priority mail, arriving in 6-10 once they are sent out. First Class mail was actually more expensive, about $15.

HERE WE GO AGAIN:

Except I will be going by myslef this YEAR.... As usual I will be bringing the Memphis Ribs & Jerk Chicken again......

AND I WILL BE NNNNAAAUUUUUGGHHHTTTTYYYYYYY :P:):devil:

GO BILLS PLAYOFF BOUND

SID

Dude, you bringing more Crown with you again? We need shots before the game!