Decisions, decision...

Bullpen

On Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to a year of probation. The misdemeanor harassment charge was dropped.

Time for another whining editorial about how we're too tough on criminals in this country. :wallbash:

Crips. Name recognition, national prominence, easier to spell. Westside Ballers just doesn't have the oomph...definite tier 2 gang. Is there some kind of test prep program for membership in the Crips the kid could join? Extracurricular activities (stealing candy or something) might impress the admissions committee.

Crips. Name recognition, national prominence, easier to spell. Westside Ballers just doesn't have the oomph...definite tier 2 gang.

I agree completely. He'd be joining an established organization known worldwide for its excellence in smokin' suckaz (wit and witout logic), dope rhymes, chronic smoking, pants dropping, etc… the full gangsta curriculum. Just look at the distinguished Crips alumni register…

Snoop Dogg - Rollin' 20's Crips

Goldie Loc - Rollin' 20's Crips

Warren G - Rollin' 20's Crips

Nate Dogg - Rollin' 20's Crips

The Dove Shack - Rollin' 20's Crips

Kurupt - Rollin' 60's Crips

CJ Mac - Rollin' 60's Crips

Ice Cube - Rollin' 60's Crips

Kieta Rock - Rollin' 60's Crips

Tha Comradz - Rollin' 60's Crips

Daz Dillinger - 21st Street Crips

Lil' C Style - 19th Street Crips

Tray Deee - Insane Crips

Battlecat - Insane Crips

Bad Azz - Insane Crips

Swoop G - Insane Crips

Slip Capone - LBC Crips

So Sentrelle - LBC Crips

Lil' 1/2 Dead - LBC Crips

South Central Cartel - Hoover Crips

Ice-T - Hoover Crips

Coolio - Corner Pocket Crips

W.C. - 111 Neighborhood Crips

Eazy-E - Kelly Park Compton Crips

MC Ren - Kelly Park Compton Crips

Tweedy Bird Loc - Kelly Park Compton Crips

C.P.O. - Kelly Park Compton Crips

B.G. Knocc Out - Nutty Blocc Compton Crips

Dresta - Nutty Blocc Compton Crips

Tone Loc - South Side Compton Crips

MC Eiht - Tragnew Park Compton Crips

Big Syke - Inglewood Imperial Village Crips

Jay-o Felony - NHC 47 Blocc Crips (San Diego)

Lil' CS - East Dago Mob Crips (San Diego)

C-Bo - Garden Blocc 19th Street Crips (Sacramento)

New Breed Of Hustlas - P.J. Riverside Crips

Kokane - 357 Crips (Pomona)

Scarface - Atlantic Drive Crips

Richie Rich - Oakland Crips

Afroman - Palmdale Crips

Da Lench Mob - Crips

Watts Gangsters - Crips

Kausion - Crips

KAM - Crips

Above The Law - Crips

So how does it work if you want to start a local Crips chapter? Is there an application process? Franchise fees? Does the home office in LA help with recruiting and guns and stuff?

First, get together about 15 of your skinniest, flashiest-dressing buddies. Then, go to your local Crips hangout and challenge them to a dance contest! If there's one thing those guys respect, it's some fresh snappy dance steps.

I understand the mother's concern. The Westside Ballers are clearly a gang of rump rangers. I mean, I assume they're gay. Why else would they come up with such a gang name? Was Westside Dicksuckers taken?

Don't mess with the dicksuckers. If you piss them off, they chomp on your knob.

Richie Rich - Oakland Crips

Well that's all I need to know right there. If Richie Rich (and I assume Dollar Dog too?) rolls as a Crip, then Bullpen rolls as a crip!

So how does it work if you want to start a local Crips chapter? Is there an application process? Franchise fees? Does the home office in LA help with recruiting and guns and stuff?

KD if you start a Crip "franchise," I would like to join up with your crew, my good man. :huh:

"We be rollin 30-deep as the TDB Crips!"