Decisions, decision...

Bullpen

His girlfriend told police that they had been arguing about the upbringing of their son and which gang he should belong to. The teen mother, who is black, is a member of the Crips. Manzanares is Hispanic and belongs to the Westside Ballers gang, the woman said.

:worthy: It's a beautiful Romeo and Juliet marriage. :) Leave them alone.

I understand the mother's concern. The Westside Ballers are clearly a gang of rump rangers. I mean, I assume they're gay. Why else would they come up with such a gang name? Was Westside Dicksuckers taken?

:lol: How about the Westside Liberace's.

So how does it work if you want to start a local Crips chapter? Is there an application process? Franchise fees? Does the home office in LA help with recruiting and guns and stuff?

The problem with starting a Buffalo chapter is that gang members generally gravitate to the Faders. Bills gear wouldn't be accepted. <_<

Do you know what corn syrup is?

yes. PBS Independent Lens just did an interesting story on corn syrup. They grew an acre of corn then did the breakdown of where it would end up (ethanol, corn syrup and cattle feed). They ended up making corn syrup in their kitchen. Corn syrup is more responsible for type 2 diabetes then any other single food. Americans eat more sugar now then thirty years ago, even though we eat much less table sugar. It comes in the form of corn syrup, and corn syrup is in just about any food item that is processed