Pat Kirwan

They should take an offensive lineman. I think using 8 lineman, a QB, and 2 running backs on every play will keep Jauron sleeping well at night.

He didn't say that the Bills aren't going to address the need at WR in the draft, he just said that they aren't going to address that particular need at #11 overall. I am in complete agreement with him.

uhh Jerome Simpson is a well known prospect by now and yes i wouldnt mind grabbing him in the 4th as our 2nd WR drafted but did you watch his combine video, he dropped almost every ball and just looked akward running routes, maybe just nerves....?

Yeah maybe it was just nerves. And who get's nervous performing in front of 70,000 on a Sunday?

He didn't say that the Bills aren't going to address the need at WR in the draft, he just said that they aren't going to address that particular need at #11 overall. I am in complete agreement with him.

You missed my point. I'd suggest the Bills not draft any WRs and cut all that they have on the roster except for Roscoe who can return punts. Go with 8 lineman and find a 9th that can hand the ball off and lead block. Jauron hates the passing game, has never had an offensive coordinator in Chicago or Buffalo worth a damn. Get rid of that position too. QBs and WRs are the biggest malcontents in football. Get rid of them and the headaches they cause. Give the coach what he wants. You win with defense and luck in this game.

All you WR guys are going to be terribly disappointed. There is NO WAY IN HELL the Bills take a WR @ 11. :wallbash:

You're right. They are going to address it later in the first round after they trade down with someone like PHI or WSH and add a second rounder. Then I think they take the guy they brought to work out at OBD: Devin Thomas. I think they add a CB and TE in the second, likely Brandon Flowers and Fred Davis, then take either Mike Pollack C or a DE in the third. Then in the Fourth I see them taking another WR, perhaps Simpson or Nelson and then add Owen Schmitt at FB. Then the rest of the draft is likely to be line depth and maybe another LB or CB late in the draft.

As to Simpson, he could be very good. He's gotten less hype after his poor combine but, he could be a steal. Always remember, Andre Reed came out of Kutztown and Terrell Owens came from a podunk school, so those gems are out there.

Did Jauron say that the Bills were definitely not taking a WR at #11??? When?? I must have missed that comment....

You're right. They are going to address it later in the first round after they trade down with someone like PHI or WSH and add a second rounder. Then I think they take the guy they brought to work out at OBD: Devin Thomas. I think they add a CB and TE in the second, likely Brandon Flowers and Fred Davis, then take either Mike Pollack C or a DE in the third. Then in the Fourth I see them taking another WR, perhaps Simpson or Nelson and then add Owen Schmitt at FB. Then the rest of the draft is likely to be line depth and maybe another LB or CB late in the draft.

As to Simpson, he could be very good. He's gotten less hype after his poor combine but, he could be a steal. Always remember, Andre Reed came out of Kutztown and Terrell Owens came from a podunk school, so those gems are out there.

Like I said, They WILL NOT address the WR position @ 11. :huh:

You missed my point. I'd suggest the Bills not draft any WRs and cut all that they have on the roster except for Roscoe who can return punts. Go with 8 lineman and find a 9th that can hand the ball off and lead block. Jauron hates the passing game, has never had an offensive coordinator in Chicago or Buffalo worth a damn. Get rid of that position too. QBs and WRs are the biggest malcontents in football. Get rid of them and the headaches they cause. Give the coach what he wants. You win with defense and luck in this game.

How can you post while holding your breathe blue faced standing in the corner like a spoiled child. Very talented. :huh:

Then in the Fourth I see them taking another WR, perhaps Simpson or Nelson and then add Owen Schmitt at FB.

Thanks for the NFL/Kirwan link, this is a great thread.

Please stop with the Owen Schmitt hype though. A FB is not worth drafting for this team as our offense like many in today's NFL doesn't key on one.

Thanks for the NFL/Kirwan link, this is a great thread.

Please stop with the Owen Schmitt hype though. A FB is not worth drafting for this team as our offense like many in today's NFL doesn't key on one.

Turk Schonert said he wants to bring back the FB to the offense this year. I know we already picked up a FB in Free Agency, and it looks like we'll add another in the draft.

here's my guy for round 4 although PK seems to think he goes in round 3. Dexter Jackson

"This kid can fly on a football field. He just looks faster than any of the other guys on the field. He is built for the slot, making the pivot route almost impossible to cover. He can also run away from defenders on the shallow cross. Could be a terrific NFL return man. Draft projection: Round 3."