How many idiots are going to try this now.

erynthered

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Kobe. Even though he said dont try this, some will.

I can't watch this at work, but I assume it's a clip of Kobe making some kind of dirty back room deal with the devil which will allow him to get away with whatever he wants and still have unlimited riches and fame. In which case, I totally agree… kids should not do this.

Just doing the math in my head, I think it's roughly do-able.

Assume he's got a 48" vertical (I doubt he does, but it makes the math easy); this means that he's airborne for about 1/2 second (g=32'/sec/sec, v@t0=16'/sec).

If the car goes 6000'/minute (roughly 68mph), it'll cover 100' in 1 second, or 50' in 1/2 second. I assume the car is less than 20' long & is low.

I certainly wouldn't advocate doing it, but I contend that it's theoretically humanly possible.

Assume he's got a 48" vertical (I doubt he does, but it makes the math easy); this means that he's airborne for about 1/2 second (g=32'/sec/sec, v@t0=16'/sec).

If the car goes 6000'/minute (roughly 68mph), it'll cover 100' in 1 second, or 50' in 1/2 second. I assume the car is less than 20' long & is low.

I certainly wouldn't advocate doing it, but I contend that it's theoretically humanly possible.

:thumbsup::P My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Of course it's possible. That is if he want the Lakers to void his contract. I highly doubt they would have approved.

Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner!

Indeed fake.

So one of the best players in NBA history didn't jump over a moving car to advertise his new sneakers?

I needed a youtube video to tell me that.

Next you'll tell me that Larry Bird didn't make a shot off the rafters in those McDonald's PIG commercials.