How do you like THIS Bills mock!?

Check it out folks,

Round 1, Pick 11: Brandon Albert, G, Virginia. This guy makes our O-line top notch, turns Marshawn Lynch into the AFC's leading rusher and helps protect Trent Edwards.

Round 2, Pick 41: Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma. I know, shut up. Big possession WR, good value here too. Red zone target starts immediately opposite Lee Evans.

Round 3, Pick 72: Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa. Good player, fills a need, should compete for starting spot oppositie Terrence McGee.

Round 4, Pick 114: Owen Schmitt, FB, West Virginia. A beast, just like Albert he will make our running game better, crushing people as the lead blocker for Lynch.

Round 4, Pick 132: Martin Rucker, TE, Missouri. A big guy who caught 84 balls last year. Helps our need for a pass-catching TE, and becomes a safety valve for Edwards.

Round 5, Pick 147: Wallace Gilberry, DE, Alabama. High character/motor guy. Played at in an elite program/conference. Ten sacks last year in the SEC.

What do you overly-critical people think of this? I think I covered all our needs here.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way do the Bills go Guard at #11. Even in a year where OL is a big priority (not the case now) #11 is LT $$$ - not guard.

It's funny how a slow 40 time drops a guy a full round. Three days ago every mock had the Bills taking Kelly at #11 - now everyone thinks he'll be there at 41. I think he'll be nothing but a memory by the 21st pick. Sweed seems more likely at 41.

As for everything else you've got - I'd take it in a New York minute.

Hey, you asked for eggs and tomatoes. :cry:

No way do the Bills go Guard at #11. Even in a year where OL is a big priority (not the case now) #11 is LT $$$ - not guard.

It's funny how a slow 40 time drops a guy a full round. Three days ago every mock had the Bills taking Kelly at #11 - now everyone thinks he'll be there at 41. I think he'll be nothing but a memory by the 21st pick. Sweed seems more likely at 41.

As for everything else you've got - I'd take it in a New York minute.

They say Albert can play Tackle too. He's such a big, mean, and talented guy. Guards have been going up in value the past few years. The Pats have taken Guards with first round picks and it has worked out well for them.

They say Albert can play Tackle too. He's such a big, mean, and talented guy. Guards have been going up in value the past few years. The Pats have taken Guards with first round picks and it has worked out well for them.

And the highest paid player on the OL is our Left GUARD Dockery......

I think that OL is the dark horse pick for Buffalo in the first round.... I will be surprised if it happens, but with the Bills you never know...

One consideration with an interior lineman in the draft should be a guy who has at least some experience at center.... Fowler and Preston are both UFAs next offseason... and I have a feeling one or both won't be back...

It will probably happen in the later rounds, but center is a need...

There is only one Guard in the first two rounds on my board. You got him.

Check it out folks,

Round 1, Pick 11: Brandon Albert, G, Virginia. This guy makes our O-line top notch, turns Marshawn Lynch into the AFC's leading rusher and helps protect Trent Edwards.

I like this pick, for me it's Harvey, Sweed or Albert

Round 2, Pick 41: Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma. I know, shut up. Big possession WR, good value here too. Red zone target starts immediately opposite Lee Evans.

I think we could get him in R3, but it's okay

Round 3, Pick 72: Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa. Good player, fills a need, should compete for starting spot oppositie Terrence McGee.

Never saw him play

Round 4, Pick 114: Owen Schmitt, FB, West Virginia. A beast, just like Albert he will make our running game better, crushing people as the lead blocker for Lynch.

Like it

Round 4, Pick 132: Martin Rucker, TE, Missouri. A big guy who caught 84 balls last year. Helps our need for a pass-catching TE, and becomes a safety valve for Edwards.

Like it

Round 5, Pick 147: Wallace Gilberry, DE, Alabama. High character/motor guy. Played at in an elite program/conference. Ten sacks last year in the SEC.

Never saw him play

What do you overly-critical people think of this? I think I covered all our needs here.

I think it's a good mock

After the garbage that spilled from Kelly's mouth after his pro day do the Bills even waste a pick on him? The guy can hardly handle adversity with his pro day without crying? Sounds like another Keyshawn Johnson but slower..... let's see how was Keyshawn in the redzone again?

Sorry to pick on that one pick so much but I am certain he is not Bills material. The rest are all damn fine picks and Kelly could just as easily be a TO I suppose.... but, TO isn't a Bills player either....

Albert is a great player, and no doubt would he make our OL a hell of alot better........But I cant see Buffalo taking an OL in the first 2 round or even 3 for that matter. I think they care of that in the 4th where we have 2 picks.

Like the way you think and all.........but man WR is such a big need right now.

Check it out folks,

While I think this is a good draft, I think Malcolm Kelly will be taken before the 41st pick and Martin Rucker will be taken before the 132st pick.

I dont know about Malcolm Kelly anymore................

Anything can happen with that kid right now. I wouldnt be shocked if he didnt go until later 2nd. I think a red flag has gone way up on him right now. If the reports are true he is having another workout, what happens if he has a bad workout then aswell.....and to hear NO NFL scouts will be allowed to attend.......not a wise decision.

I dont know about Malcolm Kelly anymore................

Anything can happen with that kid right now. I wouldnt be shocked if he didnt go until later 2nd. I think a red flag has gone way up on him right now. If the reports are true he is having another workout, what happens if he has a bad workout then aswell.....and to hear NO NFL scouts will be allowed to attend.......not a wise decision.

Yeah I heard that too. It's too late for him now. I truly believe he's fallen to the second round. I still think he'll be a good NFLer though.

Yeah I heard that too. It's too late for him now. I truly believe he's fallen to the second round. I still think he'll be a good NFLer though.

Yeah im sure he will be a decent player at the next level. He just has to mature and get with the right people. I mean his agent has costed him dearly.......I think in an NFL workout program he can become a very good player. Just a shame to see him drop so fast....

Game film dont lie, kid can play football.

Yeah im sure he will be a decent player at the next level. He just has to mature and get with the right people. I mean his agent has costed him dearly.......I think in an NFL workout program he can become a very good player. Just a shame to see him drop so fast....

Game film dont lie, kid can play football.

His agent killed him. Didn't tell him about where he'd be running.

I've watched film of him too, he is great, the one thing that stood out to me was how well and naturally he catches the ball. All hands.