TOTALLY ORIGINAL Draft Thread!!!!

I have stealthily disguised posters identified by name so as not to offend them. Any similarities with their actual names are pure coincidence. :pirate:

How about we draft ____ and then trade back up and grab _____. I mean we have the picks to do it.

Response 1: NO!!! Thats a terrible idea! We need players on ___fense! You're an idiot

Response 2: I agree... (unfunny joke).

Response 3: Hamdan....Chroise

Response 4: We need to trade down cause then we could get these other guys who are WAY better and cheaper. Wilson is a cheapskate

Response 5:I agree with the post, I have NEVER thought about it that way before

Response 6: ____ is too ___ for the 11th pick.

Response 7: Jerry Rice... nemesis of the 40

Response 8: Exp@rtOp1n1on makes an unforgiveably pompous comment

Responses 9-15: People insult the shim known as Exp@rtOp1n1on

Response: 16: L@ri steps in as the voice of reason

Thread fades into nothingness, never to compare to- TD is the devil: Likes to Drink Baby's Blood

I have stealthily disguised posters identified by name so as not to offend them. Any similarities with their actual names are pure coincidence. :P

How about we draft ____ and then trade back up and grab _____. I mean we have the picks to do it.

Are you out of your farkin mind? Why would ______ agree to that trade?

Damn maroon. :pirate:

How about all the ridiculous mock drafts floating around here...

Round 1a: Some unreasonable trade down with Dallas who just willingly gives us their 2 1sts

Round 1b: Some completely unreasonable trade up where we send a 7th rounder, a 2009 4th and JP Losman and get a 1st in return

Round 2: Some guy that will go in late round 1

Round 3: another guy that will go in round 2

Round 4a: Owen Schmidt, FB

Rounds 4b-5: guys that will be drafted in round 3, yet they magically "fall" to us

Round 6: some player from UB or born in buffalo

Round 7: some injured player, or a developmental QB who will be taken in round 4

How about all the ridiculous mock drafts floating around here...

Round 1a: Some unreasonable trade down with Dallas who just willingly gives us their 2 1sts

Round 1b: Some completely unreasonable trade up where we send a 7th rounder, a 2009 4th and JP Losman and get a 1st in return

Round 2: Some guy that will go in late round 1

Round 3: another guy that will go in round 2

Round 4a: Owen Schmidt, FB

Rounds 4b-5: guys that will be drafted in round 3, yet they magically "fall" to us

Round 6: some player from UB or born in buffalo

Round 7: some injured player, or a developmental QB who will be taken in round 4

Pretty dead on. I chuckled. ndirish did good, too.