A trip down memory lane. Remember when Jimbo had all

Ah, the glory years! I was talking to my buddy this morning and he's a Dolphin fan. He thinks that the Fins taking OT Jake Long will be their best choice. That's when he remembered when the Dolphins couldn't get to Jimbo and that he had all day to throw the ball. I told him that it wasn't just against the Dolphins, we had a great OL and it happened against alot of teams back then.

I started to reminisce in my head and marveled at how Thurman would catch a screen and ruin a defense. If it wasn't for Andre Reed people would have talked about Thurman not only as a great RB but also him being our best receiver. Man could that guy catch the ball, especially for being a RB! How about Reed just blowing past LBs and the secondary? What a lethal offense we had! I haven't mentioned all of the role players that we had on offense but they sure did contribute. I'm talking Lofton, Davis, Metzelaars, Gardner, Brooks, Bebee and Reich. It was players like them that put us over the top.

We're getting ready for another draft and season and I reflecting on how far away we got from those glory years. How do we get back to them?

Ahhhh yes those were the days.....

Remember in the 1990 AFC championship game against the Raiders, on the Bills first TD drive, when they had drove down to the raiders 15 yard line...Hull snapped Kelly the ball, he dropped it, had time to pick it up, dust it off, and still threw the touchdown pass?? Man that was insane...

*sigh* glory days....

Remember in the 1990 AFC championship game against the Raiders, on the Bills first TD drive, when they had drove down to the raiders 15 yard line...Hull snapped Kelly the ball, he dropped it, had time to pick it up, dust it off, and still threw the touchdown pass?? Man that was insane...

*sigh* glory days....

I was sitting in the endzone of that game when Darryl Talley (my favorite player of all time, Walter Payton is a very close second) made the interception and returned it for a TD. That was the greatest play I ever saw live.

Chris Farley: You remember when you were with the Beatles?

Paul McCartney: Yes.

Chris Farley: That was awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Farley: Remember when you were with the Beatles and you were supposed to be dead, and there were all these clues, like you play some song backwards and it'd say, like "Paul is Dead" and everybody thought you were dead and, um, that was a hoax right?

Paul McCartney: Yeah, I wasn't really dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Farley: I think we got time for one more question. Remember when you were in the Beatles and you did that album Abbey Road and at the very end of the song, it went: 'And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make'. You remember that?

Paul McCartney: Yes.

Chris Farley: Um, is that true?

*sigh* glory days....

That play followed a TD pass to Reed that was called back for a penalty. Undaunted, they just ran another play..

"Those were the days, my friends, we thought they'd never end.."

I was sitting in the endzone of that game when Darryl Talley (my favorite player of all time, Walter Payton is a very close second) made the interception and returned it for a TD. That was the greatest play I ever saw live.

I couldn't imagine having been at that game....i probably would've just spontaneously combusted....

simply awesome it must have been..

I couldn't imagine having been at that game....i probably would've just spontaneously combusted....

simply awesome it must have been..

Everyone has their memories when that stadium was "electric". I think I felt the place actually shaking that day.