New to the Board

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

Let me give you a taste a what to expect.

Why the hell did you post this on the main forum? You know the board has a area for new members....

Frigging LAMP post, must be a pretty lonely guy. Hell, a guy like you would probably support the team if they moved to Canada.

J/K by the way. Enjoy the bi-polarness that is the stadium wall, and be sure to wear a condom at all times.

Hi all i'm new to the board but ive been a lurker for a long time. Just wanted to say hi to all and i hope i can be a contributer to this board

:thumbsup:

Lurker is already a name taken here. :thumbsup: Seriously, welcome aboard you :D !!!

That's a stupid thing to say. <_<

Damn you!!! Beat me to it!!!!

We really need a [sarcasm] tag for this place, don't we? Or a [beerball] tag meaning the same thing...

Oh yeah -- welcome aboard, cuseguy. Keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, and wait until the roller coaster comes to a complete stop before exiting.

How about a sarcasm smiley? What would it look like though?

Welcome.

Let me give you a taste a what to expect.

Why the hell did you post this on the main forum? You know the board has a area for new members....

Frigging LAMP post, must be a pretty lonely guy. Hell, a guy like you would probably support the team if they moved to Canada.

J/K by the way. Enjoy the bi-polarness that is the stadium wall, and be sure to wear a condom at all times.

That's a great :bag: ing idea. Can someone send that to Willis and Travis?

Here are some tips;

Don't say anything negative about Gibran Hamdan. The fan club will go off on your pointy behind.

James Hardy is the most moral human being on the planet don't downgrade him for spousal abuse.

Just accept the fact that you're an idiot before even starting it will make everything easier to deal with.

Don't use facts to make your points. A lot of people get brain lock when they see them.

Sit back relax and enjoy the show!! :sick:

Welcome to the board billsfanincuse!!

Here is the board FYI video that will help you better understand this place.

Enjoy!

Looking forward to your posts!

BS, that's ExpertOpinion to a tee! That's his alter ego in that video. Hey ExpertOpinion, who's the black guy bouncing off the fence?

Hi all i'm new to the board but ive been a lurker for a long time. Just wanted to say hi to all and i hope i can be a contributer to this board

:D

Just review this thread.

The avatars will clue you in on who belongs to a 'certain club' you'll want to steer clear of.