New to the Board

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i should clearify, i dont want to be spam. i just want to talk football!

I meant good luck in a nice way.......sometimes I try to put alot of thought into posts and some come crashing down on me time to time.....tough crowd thats all im saying.

I will say there are a few on here that know football...........

Welcome aboard. This forum has it all, the good, the bad and the ugly so I hope that it's not too shocking for you. Good luck. Oh, by the way, stay middle of the road and don't come up with any kind of ideas or opinions unless you don't mind being insulted.

Welcome aboard. This forum has it all, the good, the bad and the ugly so I hope that it's not too shocking for you. Good luck. Oh, by the way, stay middle of the road and don't come up with any kind of ideas or opinions unless you don't mind being insulted.

That's a stupid thing to say. :thumbsup:

I can take a few shots. its only a message board ive been lurking long enough to realize that you can't take everything here seriosuly. But thanks for the warning tipster

I can take a few shots. its only a message board ive been lurking long enough to realize that you can't take everything here seriosuly. But thanks for the warning tipster

Welcome. Take at least some things seriously and most importantly, be humble. You will do fine and enjoy being part of this community.

That's a stupid thing to say. :thumbsup:

See what I mean?

See what I mean?

We really need a [sarcasm] tag for this place, don't we? Or a [beerball] tag meaning the same thing...

Oh yeah -- welcome aboard, cuseguy. Keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, and wait until the roller coaster comes to a complete stop before exiting.

welcome aboard, it's an interesting ride, always good when you can learn something about football, a new way to insult someone, learn how short some people's temper can be--- all in one topic!

and one more thing, before it gets too full, make sure you jump on the Hamdan Bandwagon, the Chroise will save all! :thumbsup: