2008 Schedule Release

When is the 2008 schedule officially coming out? I have heard that it is coming out tomorrow (April 3rd), but I can't find this confirmed anywhere

belicheck and Kraft are busy this week at the meetings, haven't had time to approve it yet

belicheck and Kraft are busy this week at the meetings, haven't had time to approve it yet

Funny.

It's "supposed" to be released today, but it may get pushed back to early next week.

Last year it was scheduled to be released on April 7th, but it didn't get released until April 10th.

We'll know when we see it!

Yah I remember last year it was supposed to be released then got pushed back... whats the deal with that? Just to keep us going to NFL.com for three straight days or something?

Typically, it's stadium availablility issues. Then the networks look at it and decide which games they want to slot at specific times and possible date changes. I read where it's supposed to be unveiled on NFL network this afternoon - but they said that last year too..

So am I the only one that gets like SUPER pumped for the release of the schedule every year? I love sitting down and taking a look at what games I will be able to go to and thinking about possible big games with playoff potential at the end of the season

So am I the only one that gets like SUPER pumped for the release of the schedule every year? I love sitting down and taking a look at what games I will be able to go to and thinking about possible big games with playoff potential at the end of the season

And looking with great anticipation too see if the Bills play the Pats* after their Bye week again. :lol:

Actually, my guess this year is that the Bills play opening day in Foxboro again.

the game after the Pats* Bye will be in Buffalo just so it doesn't look so transparent. :lol:

hmmm, putting the Bills against the Pats after the 'bye week again is bad enough, but then making them be the first real game they have to play after being embarrassed at the end of last year in the Super Bowl??? Now that would prove that a conspiracy is on with the NFL and Buffalo

thought it was April 3rd? no?

That's when the spring meetings end, although I'm not sure I've seen an actual date on the schedule release. The NFL Network listings don't give anything away, but they only go up to the 6th as of now.

ADD: Ah, sourced from PFT. That explains why I didn't see it. :devil:

Their information seems to be erroneous, because the current schedule for the 3rd lists the following at 4:30:

IN THEIR OWN WORDS Get up close and personal with today's most successful and intriguing coaches and players with In Their Own Words. Each one-hour episode gives fans unprecedented access to an NFL legend as he reveals his intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity in his own words. The series uses rare interviews, archival action footage and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Terrell Owens.

Once again, believe PFT at your own peril.