Kraft doesn't believe Walsh has anything

Kraft is so confident that Walsh has nothing, that he felt the need to send the goons out to hawaii to root through Walsh's trash to find anything bad on him, and then basically commissioned a hit piece to be run on walsh in the news. Not exactly the behavior of someone who has nothing to be afraid of.

If that's true then Kraft should guarantee that there will be no lawsuits if his testimony is only the stuff he recorded. He isn't doing that though. I think he believes that stuff will never see the light of day and so he can say anything he wants about it.

Yeah, while in Russia. Putin or Yeltsin pocketed it, can't remember which.

It was in St Petersburg. Putin asked to see it, Kraft gave it to him and then Putin walked away. It was hilarious, as I was in the area for work and once I saw it was Kraft, who then declared he gave it as a gift for the country of his forefathers...I laughed and laughed!

Before you say of course he would say that because he's the owner. Any PR person would tell him not to comment at all if there was even a shred of evidence.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...t_kraft_on.html

i'm reminded when kraft looked the television cameras in the eye and said to the American people in completely believable terms:

"Ah did NOT have sex with THAT woman!".

oh wait, that was another person, with a substantially larger pr department, who said that.

how'd that work out?

Here's a great political quote:

“A newspaper made a damaging allegation about the so-called Matt Walsh affair. I believe it’s something that never happened,” Kraft said. “If so, why wouldn’t -- two months later – anything have come out? But we live in a society where people can make any kind of allegations. But then, it has to be substantiated.”

Hey, Kraft, you cheating piece of slum!@#$, the reason nothing has come out two months later is because you're !@#$ing lawyers are holding up the process.

If you believe it never happened, then why are you lawyers having such a hard time giving Walsh total immunity, indemnity, and any other ity he wants as a requirement to come clean? How about that, you stupid !@#$ing cheating pile of snakeshiit?

It's amazing to me that a man is measured purely by his wealth. If he were measured for his intellect, he'd be chasing every ball that Walsh hits OB.

It was in St Petersburg. Putin asked to see it, Kraft gave it to him and then Putin walked away. It was hilarious, as I was in the area for work and once I saw it was Kraft, who then declared he gave it as a gift for the country of his forefathers...I laughed and laughed!

It was payment to the KGB for training the Pets* staff. :thumbsup:

Kraft has a gun to Walsh's head. The NFL may offer immunity but they can't stop the Patriots from suing the crap out of Walsh for revealing his information., especially if it's videos that were Patriots property. That's why we haven't heard anything yet. Kraft holds all the cards. The Pats get away with cheating. The NFL can sweep it all under the rug.

PTR

Kraft has a gun to Walsh's head. The NFL may offer immunity but they can't stop the Patriots from suing the crap out of Walsh for revealing his information., especially if it's videos that were Patriots property. That's why we haven't heard anything yet. Kraft holds all the cards. The Pats get away with cheating. The NFL can sweep it all under the rug.

PTR

So what if the Patriots sue him. He is an assistant Golf pro-- He has has no money. What could the Patriots possibly extract from him $500.

So what if the Patriots sue him. He is an assistant Golf pro-- He has has no money. What could the Patriots possibly extract from him $500.

Let see a wolf pack of corporate lawyers sue you and see how your life turns out. It's not about the money, Jackson. It's the pain you inflict. You're either really thick, or you just have a man-crush on Bill Beli-cheat.

PTR

Plus, sometime in life you just gotta do the right thing. Come on Walsh, be the man!

Let see a wolf pack of corporate lawyers sue you and see how your life turns out. It's not about the money, Jackson. It's the pain you inflict. You're either really thick, or you just have a man-crush on Bill Beli-cheat.

PTR

What pain? People file lawsuits everyday in America. It's life in the U.S. What could they actually sue him for, stealing a tape. The judicial process would be great for discovery because all parties would have to tell the truth in their depositions.