Did you hear what what Pete Fiutak said on the "Path to

If you want to add to the cavalcade of nasty e-mail he already gets from irate college football fans -- and with such fanboard thread titles as "I hate Pete Fiutak," "Pete Fiutak is an idiot," and "I really can't stand Pete Fiutak" popping up in the first couple pages of a Google search, I'm guessing he gets plenty -- feel free: pete@collegefootballnews.com

I wonder if any of those threads are titled "Pete Fiutak has poopy pants"

Paul Burmeister was interviewing Charles Davis and Pete Fiutak about Vernon Ghoulston and when Fiutak was giving his input he had the balls to say " Is Ghoulston going to shine in those 1:00 games against the Buffalo Bills when no one is watching?" Talk about disrespect! Oh, do I hope that Buffalo kicks some @$$ this year!

Perhaps he was confused with Jacksonville?

At the start of his column he says;

If this column sucks, it’s not my fault …

'Nuff said about that :nana: er

My take on that after calling the psychic hotline;

Miami- DE Chris Long

St Louis- DE Vernon Ghoulston

Atlanta- QB Mat Ryan (I hope Buffalo can trade Losman to them and this won't be necessary) OT Jake Long

Oakland- RB Darren McFadden With Michael Bush, Justin Fartgas, and Dominic Rhodes they would be stupid to take McFadden. Obviously that has a good chance of happening but I'm going to assume the draft occurs on one of Davis' lucid days; DE Derrick Harvey

Kansas City- OT Jake Long CB Leodis McKelvin

Jets- CB Leodis McKelvin After taking Revis last year I can't see them taking McKelvin if he's available; RB Darren McFadden.

Patriots- DE Derrick Harvey CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Baltimore- DT Glenn Dorsey QB Matt Ryan

Bengals- DT Sedrick Ellis; This is the best pick for them and makes the most sense but they are capable of doing something else sensible. Outside shot they trade Ocho Dinko to Dallas because the two first round picks are burning a hole in Jones' pocket and so they trade for Ocho Dinko and the Bengals first pick for their two picks. Dallas takes RB Felix Jones.

Saints- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie DT Sedrick Ellis

Buffalo- ? (Traded pick and Losman to Atlanta for their three second round picks) Atalanta takes OG Branden Albert.

;)

I wanted him in Buffalo so bad. ;)

I haven't kept up with what is going on in Miami, but are they really not going to draft a quarterback? It just seems kind of crazy that they wouldn't grab Ryan with their first pick.

I haven't kept up with what is going on in Miami, but are they really not going to draft a quarterback? It just seems kind of crazy that they wouldn't grab Ryan with their first pick.

Ryan has alot of flaws to his game and ever since the Alex Smith fiasco, teams are not going to take a QB that high unless they are sure hes going to be a stud. Too much money, sets you back to far

Paul Burmeister was interviewing Charles Davis and Pete Fiutak about Vernon Ghoulston and when Fiutak was giving his input he had the balls to say " Is Ghoulston going to shine in those 1:00 games against the Buffalo Bills when no one is watching?" Talk about disrespect! Oh, do I hope that Buffalo kicks some @$$ this year!

And what, you think that the NFL is beating down the door to get the Bills on nationally televised games or something?

We've all been hoping that the Bills kick some a$$ every year, but what happens? Big talk, lotsa hope, then nothing. We don't kick a$$, we beat sh!TTy teams and finish close to but not quite .500 really giving the league reasons to put us in the national spot light. It's a good thing that we haven't been in the AFC South over the past few years or we wouldn't have won as many games as we did.

And what, you think that the NFL is beating down the door to get the Bills on nationally televised games or something?

We've all been hoping that the Bills kick some a$$ every year, but what happens? Big talk, lotsa hope, then nothing. We don't kick a$$, we beat sh!TTy teams and finish close to but not quite .500 really giving the league reasons to put us in the national spot light. It's a good thing that we haven't been in the AFC South over the past few years or we wouldn't have won as many games as we did.

Well, I know that when we played Dallas on the Monday nighter, we didn't disappoint. I know, I know, we didn't have a prayer in that game and the only reason why we were in it was because the vaunted Dallas Cowboys, America's team, overlooked us. We had no business being on the field.

There's two reasons IMO that really overshadow us . First, we are in the same division as the Patriots, probably the team with the best overall record in the last seven or eight years. To compound matters even more is the fact that for some unknown reason to me, unless it's just because we are a division foe, they seem to relish pounding us unmercifully year after year. While the Patriots have been enjoying the spotlight during this time, the rest of the nation sees us getting our @$$ throttled by them. Secondly, the AFC East as a division, and Buffalo as a individual, don't usually draft or pick up the marquee name. There's no glamour in our division. The Patriots themselves are known as a bunch of collective, no name, blue collar, team players.

I'm not faulting the Patriots for our woes but they do cast a big shadow. In the meantime we have been extremely inconsistent with our personnel, from the front office to the coaches and in turn down to our players on the field. We now have two years in placed with our current staff for the most part and by all indications we are heading in the right direction. I don't believe that we are that far removed from being a dangerous threat to most teams on any given Sunday.

A first round QB is very expensive and has no guarantee of working out. They spent a second round pick on John Beck last year and a team needs to give a QB three seasons before they really know what they have. While Beck sucked last year he was working with an extremely incompetent coaching staff. I see Parcells taking Chris Long because he's a Parcells type player.

Everyone's saying Gholston will be the next great pass rusher. His measureables are off the chart, but since when does your reps on the bench press, vertical leap, and 40 time directly translate into playing well on the field?

His name is Julius Peppers...

Gholston definitely could be the real deal. Or he could fail, but so far he looks legit. I think he'll be a good player for somebody for the next few years.

The AFC East is horrendous. The reason no one else is interested in our division is because other than the Pats, we don't have much to offer. I don't fault these guys for bringing it up. If we don't like it, we need to start winning some more games and making the playoffs. Then we'll get some attention.